Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, June 17, 2010

朝のポス

It is currently 12:44 in the morning but I'm still downstairs -_-

My family and I just returned from eating supper at a Chinese restaurant near KLCC after the MPYO performance.

Let's see... Honestly, it wasn't so bad. They played the Nusantara Suite, the Night Creature and the Harlem. Yesterday night was the premiere night for the Nusantara Suite because it was composed to be played by the MPYO. We couldn't watch it yesterday so we settled for today.

The Night Creature and the Harlem were composed by Duke Ellington. Don't ask, I don't know who that is :P

Anyways, the first half of the concert consisted of the five movements of the Nusantara Suite. I liked only the first one.

My parents are gonna kill me if they see I'm still awake :P

So I'll make this quick.

The second half was better. I got their signatures and then we all went to eat. Supper was alright. My parents' friend paid. We all had a good laugh talking about football.

Yeah, that's about all. CIAO!!

No comments: