Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, June 13, 2010

おいし〜

Phoo~ Yay, I'm blogging :P

Anyways, I woke up at around 10 something today. Not good cause I was aiming for 9 o'clock at the least -_- This is what happens when I can't seem to get an alarm clock. Well, since my brother took my aunt's phone which had become my alarm clock every night, I now have nothing to wake me up -_-

Bleghh~

Oh well~ :P

Being a Sunday and a day after my Fundamental Grade 5 exam, I did not have any group classes anymore. Well... for now -_- Had lunch with my grandparents at the KK restaurant nearby. Yumm~ We had the hotplate version of eggs *tip ban tau fu* -_- amongst other delicious stuff :P

After lunch, we went back home and sent our grandparents off. I then starting jamming around with the spare guitar in the house. My brother's guitar is easier to play with though, but it was in his case because he had lessons today -_- Yeah, I was too lazy.

Was playing through Westlife songs. Mwahaha :P My dad actually looked at me when I was playing and said, "You can play, not bad."

-_- It was all thanks to Danya :) And a little of my brother -_- And Ultimate Guitar Tabs :P And I love the capo, seriously :P It's so cute :P Haha.

My parents left the house to ahem ahem ahem later on *winks* and we had McD's for dinner. My brother and I, I mean. Had nuggets only and a Sprite whilst my brother had some double chicken burger -_- Bleghh~

Whilst I was munching on my nuggets, we watched When In Rome, a romance movie that my dad bought in the night market the night before. Mwahaha. It was kinda funny. The main actress was the girl from Gracie's Choice? Yeah. Gracie. She looked real pretty in When In Rome. Haha.

Maybe I'll review that later :P

Anyways, after that, I watched the new Disney movie Taking 5 that was featuring Click Five? Yeah~ It was alright, I guess. I like the lead singer :P He was very funny and cute in the movie. Mwakaka. Hated the bitchy girl -_- Ugh, I wanted to kick her ass, man.

Bleghh~

Am listening to "Kidnap My Heart", one of the songs that they played in the movie. It's quite nice. The pop version, not the rock version :P I'm more of a... not-so-noisy-music person, so yeah -_- Runs in the family :P Though I can't say the same for my brother :P

Will be going up soon because I wanna the Suite Life on Deck :P Cody's so cute :P

Was also listening to Fearless and Jump Then Fall by Taylor Swift for fun :P

Okie dokie then. Will go now :) Will do my best and blog tomorrow :P CIAO!!

No comments: