Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, June 26, 2010

夜は超えて

Ola ola :)

I was doing KKS yesterday :) I decided to finish it in one night cause I was supposed to hand it in today at school. Thank you again, Joanne, for passing me your KKS :) I'll pass it back to you when we go for Theory class tomorrow :P

I started only at... 7 something, I think? He came to the house, gave it to me and then I started doing it. But before that, I went out to the stationary shop to get some black paper and some stuff for the library.

Ended up buying two scissors for the library *because the ones they have there are pathetic :P*, the balloons, and also the green ribbon. I'll discuss more with the arranger of events later :P

This is all for our PSS week, just so you know. Lots and lots of work. Not to mention I have to print certificates for my dad again today and hand it in tomorrow.

By the way, it's currently 12:32 in the morning -_- I have to finish up the certificates before my dad has to go to Setapak.

Haiz~

Anyways, so I was doing my KKS till late at night. I think it was at 12 when I decided to make it an all-nighter.

...

Yeah, I decided to not sleep.

I mean, I didn't wanna be mark-deducted because if I handed my KKS up on Monday next week, I'd have to cut two marks. That's why, I chose to get it over and done with.

So I didn't sleep. I worked all the way till 5 o'clock. At 5:30, I went up to my parents' room and asked them to open their door because I wanted to bathe. My hair was pissing me off. I had to wash it.

Haha.

Yeah, my mom couldn't believe why I woke up so early but I didn't tell her I didn't sleep. Haha.

Went to school nearly knocking into stuff because I had no energy. I only ate ham and butter at home before we all went to school. Wasn't a very good choice because I got a stomach ache later on :P

Morning briefing today was fine, for Danya's information :P I think we're meeting up again next week on Thursday. We'll have to see on Monday what the Prez says :P I handed the scissors and whatever I bought to Haylie so she could put it in the library. She paid for one pair of scissors.

:)

After morning briefing, we went downstairs and the Malays did their Yasin *if that's how they spell it* while the Moral students read books.

When that was all done, we went upstairs to our classes. First subject we had today was Seni. After reading off our text books for about a half hour, our teacher announced she won't be teaching Arts anymore. Everyone was devastated. We loved that teacher. Cause she was so fun. Yes, Danya, Pn Aslinda ain't teachin' us no more. There's not going to be any more Arts for us. It'll be replaced with other main subjects like Maths or stuff like that.

After Art, we had Sejarah. I slept during that time because I was too tired -_- Then I used up my recess to photostat more of my KKS stuff before handing it in.

By the way, I can hand it in on Monday :P

Then we had Geography. Got some work, I'll tell Danya tomorrow -_- Then we had BM. I finally passed my Oral. WOO~

Came back, ate lunch, bathed, then slept for 7 hours. Straight. -_-

Missed tuition, not on purpose -_-

Went to see grandma in the hospital for a while then came back again. Now just finished doing something for my dad and am going to sleep now :)

CIAO~

No comments: