Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

In The Lab~

Sorry I haven't been blogging. I made a solemn oath to try not going near the computer because I wanna get 7 A's for PMR.

I HAVE to. The reward for getting it is too hard to let go.

"Have you updated yet?"

"Doing!"

"Why so long wan?"

"Shut up!"

"Oh."

-_-

Yeah, we're currently in the lab right now and I'm sorry I can't post the post in Japanese because the stupid computers in the lab can't input more languages -_-

Stupid~

Anyways, I woke up at 5:50 today. Woo~ I took my brother's handphone to set the alarm. Originally, the first alarm was at 5:30 but I didn't realize I inputted "5:30 p.m." so... obviously it didn't ring at that time -_-

That aside, my sister sent us to school today, again.

The first subject today was Geography but our teacher didn't turn up so I completed my Science file with Danya and Dellie and the others. Good thing we managed to finish it in time.

After Geography, which only took up one period of our time, it was Kemahiran Hidup time. We did our KH file and handed it in again. I didn't have to do much; just that I had to draw some stuff and put everything into the file.

Yeah~

Coming in third is recess. I went to the library, again, but only after going to the Ko-op to buy my food for after school. I then arranged my shelf with Dellie. Took up all of our time, though. Oh, but before working on the shelf, I ate the ham that I bought :P

History was next. We discussed more about our KKS and then IP came. I didn't do much. Just talked about Korean bands and sang some Korean songs with Dellie and Shuen for fun :P DBSK~ I love their old songs, their new songs aren't so nice :(

BM was last. We did our Oral presentations but I have to do it again because my "partner" didn't yap long enough. Jesus, what the hell is wrong with that woman?

Anyways, we had Extra Classes after that. Science was alright. We were doing Chapter 4. Wee~NOT.

Then we had English. Summary. The joy~ I finished mine and managed to draw a picture too after so long of not drawing :)

Then I had lunch at the canteen. Ate a beef burger and the second ham bun I bought -_-

And now I'm in the computer lab for English. I'm supposed to compile all kinds of info on a particular country but Kanga's doing all the work.

Sorry -_-

Yeah~ Okie dokie then. Me ciao now :) CIAO!!

No comments: