Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, June 13, 2010

今日:)

Aiseh~ I agree, it has been just TOO LONG :P Honestly, I thought I'd have another one of those chronologies, but I don't think I even remember what has been going on these past few days.

Well, I'll just tell you the most recent things that have been happenin', kay? :)

1. My dad's phone got busted so he got an excuse to buy an iPhone :P

2. My parents *my mom relented in the end* have decided to get my brother a phone. He's currently using my aunt's hand-me-down *but it's practically brand new cause she never really used it -_-*

3. I have just inputted some songs into my friend's iPod Nano and I have to return it to her next Thursday.

4. I've been watching comedian shows by Eddie Murphy and Dane Cook these past few days. Yes, in my bed :P

5. I'm damn scared for my Fundamental Grade 5 exam that was on Tuesday this week. Yes, it has passed. But I'm still shakin' in my pants :P

6. My mom got a new phone cover for her iPhone -_-

7. I watched Prince of Persia for a second time on the 6th of June with my parents and brother after dropping my sister off for her MPYO camp.

8. My dad bought Avatar *the blue one, yes -_-* and Hachiko *the dog show* among other DVDs from the night market today.

9. I absolutely love the manga V.B. Rose by a Hidaka Banri cause it's full of bishounen and bishoujo. For those who do not know the term, it means super cute guys and super cute girls :) I can die of cuteness overload by reading them :P

10. I am almost done with Hana Kimi. I love Sano and Mizuki :P

11. Also by Hidaka Banri, I'm reading Hitsuji No Namida which means Tears of a Sheep :)

12. I wanna read The Diary of a Wimpy Kid -_- Random :P

13. I was reading the manga Princess Ai in Times the other day while my parents were shopping in Pavilion. Not bad :P

14. I want to read the next volume of Dance in the Vampire Bund :) They licensed it so I can't read it on Mangafox anymore :( Haha.

15. I got my top and shoes from Tangs because my mom insisted I buy something for my ABRSM Grade 8 next month. She just won't let me forget -_-

16. My mom still presses on the fact that she'll buy me an iPad if I get straight A's for PMR. I'm not confident :(

17. I also want to read Parfait Tic, another manga cause it's quite cute :P No new chapters yet -_-

18. I love Charming Junkie, another manga, cause it's also quite cute :) Unfortunately, yes, no more new chapters :P

19. I've been constantly checking my mails for updates on Mangafox -_- Sorry if I haven't been replying mails.

20. My aunt bought a new phone after she gave my brother her old one. It's Nokia but I think she could've gotten a better choice.

21. It's the holidays so I haven't really been doing much. Just reading manga and watching anime.

Speaking of anime, I have to review Phantom ~ Requiem for the something something -_- It's kinda twisted. I didn't like the ending. Very unsatisfying. That's the only thing I didn't like bout the anime. And in the middle when the guy thought Ein *the girl* had died by his hand and all that shit, he was being real pervy with the big-bust woman so I didn't like that part either.

On the other hand, if you like fire arms and weaponry, you might like Phantom -_-

Bleghh~

I've been bored lately. I took out my anime box in the shelf the other day and was scanning through them all to see if I would wanna re-watch any of them but none had the luck to tempt me -_- Bleghh~ They should come up with more nice anime :P I wish they made an anime for Kitchen Princess, V.B. Rose and all the manga that I've read and are nice.

They should also finish Rave the anime cause I want Haru and Elie to be together :P

Mwahaha, this is turning out to be some anime post :P

But hey, it ain't me if it ain't mostly bout anime :P

Tch, behind me my mom's going like "Shit." Lemme explain: She didn't get a higher score than the one she already has on her Solitaire game in her iPhone -_-

Cacat, yes :P

Anyways, I had no tuition today. Had Theory class though. It was alright, I guess. Bleghh~ But it's so confusing -_- Had dinner at Sun Si Doi then went walking around the night market with my brother and Sean. Was raining halfway -_- Went home and then spoke about how Sean's exam went on Tuesday. Yes, also the Fundamental Grade 5 -_-

Then went to see my sister at her hotel place to get some of her stuff back home before she left to the hotel near KLCC. Bleghh~

I le~ you che :P

Anyways, I'll try updating more often from now on, kay? :) I bet y'all miss me :P Haha.

CIAO!!

No comments: