Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

じゃあ〜

Ola :)

Woke up at 7:30 something today...

Okay, fine, I woke up at 8:15 -_- Anyways, I woke up, bathed and then made apple shake with the Herbalife stuff because my mom forced me to, otherwise she wouldn't send me for tuition :P

Yeah, I had Maths and Science tuition at 9 o'clock in the morning. Bleghh~

Class was... alright, I guess. Viv forgot so we all had to call her and she was so funny cause she sounded so sleepy when she picked up the phone. She was like, "Heh? It's Monday ah? Oh... okay, I come now."

Haha.

Funny funny :P

We learnt a little bit of Maths today and then studied Science, though we were mostly talking. It always happens during Maths and Science class :P But it's still alright, cause it's not like we're getting bad grades cause of it :)

That aside, after class, my mom and brother came to fetch me back home. We got our dad on the way and then decided to go to the hakka restaurant we hadn't been to for quite a while already. However, when we got there, it was closed, so we decided on the next restaurant beside it.

Not bad, the food. I didn't have any noodles though, didn't feel like it. I had wanton in soup, fried wanton and also meatball in soup only :) Oh, and iced soya bean :P

Yeah~

After lunch, my dad requested I download some Documents To Go application for the Mac so it could be compatible with his iPhone and it can be used for backup. So I did, but some sharing library error occurred so I couldn't get to the bottom of it till I got his iPhone.

Read the new Charming Junkie manga chapter they uploaded earlier :P So cute~~ I love Umi, seriously. He's so cute :P

After reading the manga, I read the Kimi No Iru Machi, which translates to A Town Where You Live. Yeah, it's another manga. It's got 90+ chapters and I read a little bit before but didn't finish it so I'll review it later :)

I then decided to practice my piano a little at around 6. Then, I bathed again because I couldn't stand my hair and then went out to the office to practice there more.

My teacher chose to teach the smaller girl first so she could have more time with me, I think, so I practiced downstairs. After half an hour, she called me up and we had our lesson. My Sight Reading sucked, I have to practice, my 6th apart scales are bad, gotta practice and my third piece has to be improved, more practice.

Sigh~

Listening to "My Secret", the Maid Sama opening :P

After lesson, I came back and used the computer more. Started loading the Hakuouki videos because they had 3 more episodes that are new and I haven't watched them :) You know, the Shinsengumi one? :) Hehe :P

My dad then came down for the Docs To Go thing and we spent about 45 minutes trying to find out how the hell to sync it between the iPhone and iMac :)

Of course, we managed to with my help :P Hey, I'm serious :)

Anyways, my parents went to deliver some belongings to my sister in KLCC just now so I'm watching Hakuouki :) Mwahaha. Oh, and reading manga :P

Yeah~

Okie dokie then :) This is where I stop :) CIAO!!

No comments: