Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

コンサト

Okay, I'm gonna have to do this quick, because we're leaving quite soon for the MPYO concert that my sister's participating in :) I forgot what they're playing though, but she doesn't like the piece :P

Anyways, woke up at around 10 something today. My aunt, mom and I watched a little TV for a while, I used the computer a little while after that, and then we all went out to have a vegetarian lunch.

I know, since when, right? But it was quite nice, you know? I had vegetarian style Char Siew Meen *but it's vegetarian meat and weird looking noodles :P* and roti canai. Yumm~ And the only reason I could eat so much today was because we were eating organic vegetarian food so there was no fat -_-

Bleghh~

Anyways, after that, we walked across the road to the Smart Cut saloon where my aunt wanted to get her hair cut, my mom wanted her hair washed and my hair was to be cut short.

Yes, my hair is short :(

But it's still alright. Will take a picture later to let you compare. And I also want to post it up so my classmates will cease the gasps and gawps on Monday when school reopens :P

The same dude cut my hair. I couldn't wash my hair today though :P My aunt cut her hair a little too. My mom and aunt look so "fab" now :P

That aside, after that, we came back and I had to practice :( Scales and my first piece. I managed to skip the other two pieces. Mwahaha. But I'll practice them tomorrow :P

Speaking of tomorrow, I have to go to tuition at 8 in the morning at Sean's house :( WHY?!!!~~ :P

Yeah, but it's still alright :)

-_-

Listening to Fearless now. The one by Taylor Swift. My mom's making her shake now so I can still blog a bit before she finishes and my dad comes home :P

I'm wearing the white shirt my mom decided to give me. Haha. Supposed to wear the other shirt but it made me look like a guy and a conductor :P But my mom said I looked really cute with my new hairstyle :P

Haha.

Of course :P :P Cheh~ Joking, joking :)

Yeah, I'll take pictures now -_-



Yes, we all know I look retarded :) This is why I hate taking pictures -_- It's very hard to smile and wait for the friggin' camera to count down from 3 before the stupid picture's taken -_-

Puff-t :P

Okay, I'll ciao now :) CIAO!!

No comments: