Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, June 27, 2010

長いの日

And you can wonder why I'm so against it.

*          *          *

Ola :)

My grandma's tumor was successfully removed from her hip bone. Well, obviously, cause her hip bone itself was removed. Her pelvis was extracted from her leg and replaced with an identical steel one.

Cool eh?

Bionic woman. Woo~ :P My grandma's super! :P

Anyways, I had to wake up at around 7 something today to bathe and get ready before going to the hospital to visit my grandma :) Guess what? I spent the night at my grandma's house last night and was watching Inuyasha till late at night on Animax?

I watched the three episodes that they showed but fell asleep without knowing it before they showed the fourth episode at 3 o'clock :(

That means the TV was running the whole night long till my grandpa woke up and switched it off. Couldn't stop apologizing to him after that :P

After that, we got our aunt then went to the hospital. I had changed into my blouse and jeans because my sister and I were going out for lunch with her friends later. My grandma looked well in the hospital. We were talking for about an hour or so before the doctor came in and we decided to take our leaves. My sister's friend came at 11:40++ and we all got in.

Then we fetched two more of my sister's friends before going to eat lunch at Old Town White Coffee, where I had my Omega eggs on toast as well as French Toast, topped with a root beer float.

Yes, sinful :P

That aside, after that, we went back to the hospital and went to my grandparents' place to get our luggage before heading off to KLCC.

Well, that was our original plan, but my dad got some concert's timing messed up so our KLCC trip was cancelled. I cried at the back of the car because I was waiting to go to KLCC. I wanted to get the full version of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde because I sacrificed going to Ciel's birthday party celebration at Mid Valley for it.

Tch, what a load of shit, right?

We had to head off straight to Setapak for the concert thingymajing. Calan's friend Chloe was performing. I knew of course, because I typed everyone's certificates. My sister said the song she sang then and the Fifteen Days song she performed during the company concert sounded almost the same.

And it sounded very Taylor Swift-y -_-

Bleghh~

When that ended, we talked for a while more and then went to a housewarming event by a teacher of the school at her house. Damn, it looked so cool. She had loads of cash to buy that house. She bought TWO units; one for her and one for her family.

Woo~

Damn, right?

Food was provided too, but I only went one round around the buffet table. Didn't know why I wasn't so hungry.

Yeah~

After that, we talked a little and then had to go to see my grandma for the last time in the hospital before going back home. Unfortunately, we didn't get much time with her because she had other visitors too.

:( Grr...

At home, I just finished copying the Elemen 3 of my KKS from some teacher who posted it on her blog. Woo~ Now I just need to paste it to my KKS and viola, I'm done.

Thank God, seriously.

Okie dokie then :) Me ciao now :) CIAO!!

No comments: