Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, June 18, 2010

はや!

Ola signorita~

:P

I'm being biased. I think everyone that's reading my blog has to be female :P

Anyways, it's technically the 18th of June right now but I'm still blogging about the 17th. My parents are gonna kill me if they find out I'm still blogging at 1:32 in the morning :P

That aside, I woke up at 6:45 today because I had to go for tuition at 8 in the morning at Sean's house. Bleghh~ Had to BATHE too -_- The friggin' water was so friggin' cold. Thank God our hose is spoilt and hot water comes in fast enough :P

Yeah, so after I bathed, I packed my bag and then went out with my aunt, mom and brother. Actually, my aunt and mom are supposed to send my brother to his camp thingymajing at some schmancy hotel for about 11 hours plus. It started at 7 something and only finished at 7 in the evening.

In a way, wee~ :P

Anyways, after my aunt and mom dropped him off, they went to fetch my sister from KLCC and then sent me to tuition at Sean's house.

Tuition was alright. We did some Maths and Science. Viv and I teased Sean about how he has no future. Very fun :)

At 11 o'clock my tuition ended and because my sister was too lazy to fetch me cause she was too tired, I had to walk home :( Good thing I had my iPod to amuse me :P

After reaching home, I went to pack my bag once again to go out the office to practice -_- I stuffed my sister's laptop in too, but hey, I got her permission first :P

Went there, went to practice, then tried to use the stupid Internet Wi-Fi but failed to because some phone people were around toying with the electricity.

Tch, brought extra baggage for nothing :(

At around 3 something, I went back home because my fingers were pretty much wrecked and the computer still wasn't working -_- Stupid Wi-Fi connection -_- And all this is because the stupid Wi-Fi in our own friggin' house is gay.

Puff-t.

Anyways, after that, I slept for a while after playing around with the guitar in our room. Yeah, I just felt really sleepy and I had to sleep.

When I woke up, it was because my maid came in and told me it was already 6 o'clock, which would I was late for class.

I jumped awake and went straight to the toilet to make sure my hair wasn't in a complete mess and change my pants to longer pants before going to MC BM today -_-

Thank God my maid kinda lied and it was actually 5:40 when I woke up. But that was still considered late because I normally left the house at 5:30.

Bleghh~

BM class was boring, because it was that teacher. We learnt Tatabahasa and about Mat Jenin. In a way, good, because I was supposed to do that for our BM Oral with Wuss on Monday. Ugh~ I really hate that. I hate Oral -_- Especially for BM.

On the good side, my friend brought cookies over so we all had one each :) I sat next to Jas and Saw today. Yeah, it was fun, in a way, I guess.

After that, I came back and had some shake -_- My mom made it for me. After that, I used my dad's iPhone to download some joke applications from App Store :P But it's funny, though some were the adult jokes -_-

But it's limited to 10 jokes per day.

Tch, cheap bastards.

Anyways, after that, I dug out some really old comics and books that I haven't read in a while including W.I.T.C.H and Archie's comics :P

I also took out my puzzle book from Usborne's? Yeah, I love those puzzle books :) They're so mind boggling and exciting :) They make me go wee~ :P

Anyways, yeah, I'll stop here kay? Will blog tomorrow :) It's currently 1:54 by the way :P CIAO!!

No comments: