Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, May 20, 2010

~16/05/2010~

Alrighty, I'm not blogging about the 15th of May because I already did, if you read my previous posts :) It was about the Ti-Ratana trip :)

Anyways, this is about the 16th, also Teachers' Day and Chai's birthday so Happy Birthday Chai and Happy Teachers' Day all around :)

Feel free to read the previous posts about the previous days :)

Woke up early cause my sister made me go to the morning market with my aunt. Bleghh~ On the way to the place we were supposed to have breakfast at, I bought my ham and egg bread with mayonnaise *yumm~* and then ate it at the restaurant.

My sister had two half-boiled eggs and some steamed bread whilst my aunt had some kind of... bread with butter and kaya -_-

After that, we went around the morning market and then went back home.

Being a Sunday, I was to have music class later that afternoon, so my sister made me practice despite I'd be having an hour and a half class later on -_- After practicing, I bathed and ate lunch at some place *I forgot :P* and then went to the office for my class.

Class was alright, I guess. I think I'm actually getting better at all the improvisations, motifs and the sight-playing. Now I have to improve my pieces -_- Bleghh~ I hate my second piece. Yes, because I can't play it well. But don't we all hate pieces we can't play well?

Eeesh~

Listened to both Dino and Yeh's version of Hide and Seek in the Patio and it was quite a big difference between the two versions because Dino played incredibly fast and Yeh was quite slow in the beginning but got influenced by Dino's speed and ended up stumbling towards the end -_- Haha.

The rest of us didn't have to play our pieces except Sandara, who played before we had our class. Nessa, on the other hand, wasn't even going for the exam so she didn't need to play anything -_- She was just doing all the improvisations with us because she was supposed to be in class -_-

Anyways, after class, I went back home *duh -_-* and got ready to leave for KLCC later that evening. Oh, right, I forgot you guys probably don't know, but my parents went to Sabah on that day for a golf game.

Yeah~

So my sister, after she came back the night before, brought my brother, my aunt and I out to KLCC :) When we got there, we went different ways. My brother and I went to one place and my sister and aunt to another. However, seeing my brother wanted to explore different places from where I wanted to explore, he told me where he would be and I told him where I would be.

I was the one with my aunt's phone too so~

About an hour or a half hour later, my sister called and said we were going to have dinner but I *being the scatterbrain I always am* forgot to get my brother and so after I went to where he said he would be, he wasn't there.

My sister, aunt and I literally scoured the whole 3rd and 4th floor looking for him. I thought we were gonna have to make an announcement: "Attention, attention to *name*, your family is looking for you. Please proceed to the information counter on the concourse level. And do not cry."

:P

Eventually my sister found him in Stadium -_- He was looking at badminton racquets and I had to fight the urge to slam a racquet onto his head -_-

For dinner, we went to Madam Kwan's. I had Fish & Chips, my aunt had Ipoh Hor Fun, my sister had Nasi Lemak and my brother had Char Koay Teow -_- Bleghh~ He also had a Golden Dream for dessert which he could not finish.

-_-

After that, we went to Kinokuniya, and that's where I went crazy with Kaze Hikaru -_- They released TWO more volumes. WOO~~~~~ Obviously, I bought them :P My sister bought The Japanese Lover as well as My Dearest Mr Darcy whilst my brother unnecessarily bought a new diary book -_- Bleghh~

Went back home after that and immediately started reading the books we bought. My sister, obviously, finished The Japanese Lover that night itself -_- I finished the two volumes of Kaze Hikaru -_- And started a little on My Dearest Mr Darcy but I did NOT like it -_-

Neither did my sister -_- She said, "I'm not buying another book by the same author ever again." And I echo the sentiment.

So the day closed there :) CIAO!!

No comments: