Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, May 20, 2010

~19/05/2010~

This is the post for Wednesday 19th of May :) I've blogged about the other days in the previous posts so you can read 'em if you fancy :)

At 7:30 I had English. Did Literature but Danya got me hooked on her book "The 5 People You Meet In Heaven" by some dude named Mitch Albom. It's actually quite nice because it tells of how one dude died trying to save a girl and met 5 people in heaven who explained the encounters and events in his life :)

Nice.

After that we had Science and we did our PEKA correction -_- So much for bringing my Science presentation in the thumbdrive -_- I'm getting sick of bringing it and NOT presenting it -_-

Anyways, at 9:30, we had recess and I went to the library again :)

Had PJ next and obviously had no work :) We just hung around in the hall. Unfortunately, I got a stain on the uniform but didn't wanna call my sister because she would get angry again -_-

At 11:10 we had Maths but had no teacher so~ -_-

Our last subject was Moral. The teacher, at first, allowed us to study for our exams the next day, but we got noisy so we were forced to study Moral. Bleghh~ The joy, right? -_-

We didn't have to stay back for any badan beruniform or anything because it was exam week -_- So, at 1:10, we all went back home. Even the Malays didn't have PAFA. Haha.

Went home, bathed, and ate and stuff like that -_- My sister and I then watched Inuyasha Kanketsu-Hen and finally finished it!! But I had to practice after having dinner -_-

Bleghh~

Sushi, though :P Yumm~ :P

Played the guitar with my sister after that too :) Mwakaka :P

My parents came back at 9 something and gave us our presents *clothes* and we gave them a Happy Anniversary Card :) It was my parents' 21st Anniversary :)

Woo~

After that, we went to sleep :)

CIAO!!

No comments: