Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, May 20, 2010

~13/05/2010~

This is the post for the 13th :)

The usual greeting: Previous days are in the previous posts. Do not feel obligated to read them :) Follow my blog is you want too :)

Had Maths first at 7:30 a.m. There was no homework, though. I'm serious. I just checked my SPCA diary and we didn't have Maths homework that day. I don't know why though -_- I don't even know if our teacher showed up because it wasn't written -_-

Curse me for not being detailed enough :P

During KH we didn't have work. I think we did our wood word. In which case, I helped Shuen with her wood work because I already did mine and she helped me the day before :)

At 9:30 a.m. we had recess and I spent mine in the library.

Had English at 9:50 a.m. and we did Literature. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. The joy~ Yeah~ :P It's actually quite an interesting story. It's just that most people in our form don't really appreciate the story because they think it's boring. Perhaps it's because they don't read enough? I wouldn't know. Just passing an opinion.

At 10:30, we had Science and we were given a Chapter 9 worksheet without the teacher in class -_-

Was the same with Sivik after that. No teacher. Wee~ -_- Therefore, I read Thirst, the vampire book I borrowed from Dina. Haha. Maybe I should do a review on that -_- Comment if you think I should start book reviewing :)

At 1:10 we had Extra classes. Started off with Maths. We were given worksheets and then provided answers after that :) Second subject was Science and we did another worksheet.

When Extra Classes ended, I ate my lunch outside the library and then went to work on the board. We were to finish it that day itself because it was due on Monday.

Went home at 4:30. Ate, bathed and then got ready for MC BM. However, I was really late that day. That would be because my dad picked me up super late. I ended up reaching MC at 8 o'clock. There was no fine but class was fine.

At 8:15 we went home. Don't remember what time we slept so don't ask :)

CIAO!!

No comments: