Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, May 20, 2010

~17/05/2010~

I think I was late for morning briefing today -_- This post is about the 17th, okay? :) It was a Monday and man, I hate Mondays -_-

Anyways, after the long assembly, we had BM for the first subject :) Did a Pra-Diagnostik test for just paper one :) I got 26/40 which was terrible but it's not the worst. It's actually the third highest in class, which is disturbing :P

During recess I went to library yet again and did some rounding :) Had Moral at 9:50 a.m. and did notes because the teacher didn't teach. Lent Shuen's book. THANK YOU :)

Our Science teacher didn't come during Science after that so I did Maths.

Mr. Rob did some Literature with us again that day for English at 11:50 a.m. At least he comes to class :P

Anyways, we had Maths for our last subject but the teacher didn't turn up -_- Jeez, I know we're not the best students in the world, but at least show up for lessons, will you? We made you angry once but are you purposely taking revenge like that?

Went home at 2:30 and practiced for a little bit. Watched some TV too.

Mwahaha :P

My grandparents came that day :) They were going to be sleeping over and taking care of our transportation and food and stuff like that :) Which was cool :P

After that, I went to the office and practiced downstairs. I was too lazy to go upstairs -_- Plus, I played some songs with my sister on the pianos downstairs :) It's been so long since we played together anyway :P She finally remembered how to play the Viva La Vida version of Love Story. Mwakaka :P

I bet there ain't another soul on Earth except the creator and my sister who bothered to learn the version. Mwahaha :P

Bet they wouldn't be able to play it as well as her either :P

*Don't perasan, che :P*

Anyways, after class, I went back home and then slept after watching some Inuyasha Kanketsu-Hen, I think :) CIAO!!

No comments: