Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, May 20, 2010

~10/05/2010~

I've always disliked Mondays -_- Mainly because it was the dreadfully long assembly time in school cause we sing four songs and listen to the teacher crap all the time -_- Plus, if we're "lucky", we get English and Malay speeches by students.

Bleghh~

By the way, I've posted about the 8th and 9th in the previous posts so you can read 'em if you want :)

After the dreadfully long assembly, we went up to our class and had BM. Did some KOMSAS stuff but I don't exactly remember what I did -_-

Recess came at 9:30 a.m. and I, as usual, went to the library. I rarely eat nowadays because I wanna try to both save money and try losing the weight I've been gaining in school eating sizzling noodles? -_- It's not healthy, but I've been able to hold out before so... :)

Anyways, after that, we had Moral -_- Was given some exercise to do and then had Science at 10:30 since we only had one period of Moral that time.

However, during Science there was no teacher so we did our own work -_-

At 11:50 we had English. Mr Rob came in and taught us Literature. Did quite a number of exercises in the Siri Topikal book -_- Bleghh~

After that was Maths and our teacher started on Chapter 9: Scale Drawings. The joy~ But for some reason, I can't seem to remember how to do the stuff anymore :P Gotta get studying -_-

Maths soon ended and we all went home. I bathed, ate and then watched TV until about 5 something. Then, I went to practice at home before going to the shop for my class at 6:30 -_- Yeah~ My teacher pushed the time earlier -_- Bleghh~ Thank God I decided to practice before that :P

At 8 o'clock I went home. It was really tiring -_- Bleghh~

I forgot what time I slept, though, so yeah :) I think I'll stop here. CIAO!!

No comments: