Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

~08/05/2010~

Sorry I haven't been blogging, but yeah~ What with my laziness and stuff like that, I sometimes feel as if I won't be able to stop myself from blogging anymore if I didn't stop completely.

But being on a hiatus so long makes me feel as if my blog's dead. I don't want people to start thinking I don't update my blog anymore :)

Mwahaha :P

So here's the post on the 8th of May. Holy shit, it's the month of May -_-

Anyways, it was a Saturday and I had to wake up early in the morning. I had an argument with my mom the night before and thing's actually got quite ugly. I slept outside on the sofa for the first few hours since the moon ascended, crying, because I couldn't stand my aunt ranting about my manners to my mom before that.

About what we were arguing about, I'd rather not say.

Yeah, but class was alright, I guess. Laughed a fair bit and was serious a fair bit :P After that, with the permission of my dad, I went to Tesco with my two classmates, Sean and Su. Ate at Pak Hailam's Kopitiam. I ate a spaghetti dish and toast with eggs.

But this'll be between you and me *winks* :P

After that, we went back to the house and went back home. At home, I watched TV, I think -_- There was no Theory class today because our teacher was sick, apparently. Yeah~ So I could chill in the house :)

Soon after that, my grandparents came down to the house and when my dad returned home, we went to Jun Kee's to eat :)

Stuff happen during the dinner~ *My mom and I talked about the incident* -_-

And then I apologized at home :)

CIAO!!

No comments: