Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, May 20, 2010

~11/05/2010~

This is the post for the 11th of May, a Tuesday, so yeah~ I'm nine days behind schedule so... :P

I've posted about other days in the previous posts so you can read 'em if you want :P *That's becoming a standard greeting for all the behind-schedule posts -_-*

First subject of the day was Geography. The joy~ -_- We were given some map worksheets that we were to do for homework and then we had KH at 8:10. Did our wood work.

Spent recess at the library again. Did some roundings and then read a book or something *I think* :P

At 9:50 we had History. Did some Latihan stuff that we were supposed to hand in that day itself so I handed it in that day itself :P Copied some of the previous exercises' answers from Sausage too :P

Later, we had IP, which was free period for us, so I slept.

Yeah, I slept.

I can't really believe it either.

But I slept -_-

And it was, as unbelievable as it sounds, quite comfortable despite the fact I was sleeping on a hard table.

Bleghh~

At 11:50 we had BM, which was the last school subject that day. Did some KOMSAS questions in the Siri Topikal book and then had Extra class. First subject was History and we some worksheet. Same went for the KH subject after that.

At 2:30 I had lunch at the canteen then went straight to the library to finish the board up. I actually enjoyed decorating the board even though we lacked participants and information -_-

At 4:30, we went home. I ate, bathed, and then got ready to go to Minda Ceria. Our homework that day was an essay with switching points of views between a child and his/her mother, a poem for Mothers' Day and some comprehension questions based on an excerpt from The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan.

I've always loved English classes :)

At 8:15, I went home :) Don't remember what I did after that so I'll close it off now :) CIAO!!

No comments: