Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, May 3, 2010

おこっていますか?

Okay, just so you know, this is Saturday's post :)

We went to Singapore!!

Wanted to stay there overnight and have my sister join us :) We were all quite hyped about it the day before and my aunt insisted I packed all my stuff -_- I nearly snapped at her cause I was already sleeping halfway.

Didn't help when Danya also called :P

But I'm not angry :)

Anyways, so the next time I woke up, it was about 4 something in the morning? My dad had planned us to leave latest by 5 o'clock if we wanted to get there by 9 something and enjoy Universal Studios to the max :P You know, that place that's a little like Disneyland?

Yeah~

Waited for my music teacher after we were all done. Yeah, she's a hardcore shopaholic and she wouldn't miss out on a trip to Singapore :P

After she came, we all jumped into the Naza and sped off, our course towards Singapore. Had our first stop at some R&R stall. Ate the lo mai kai that our grandma bought for all of us :) We also had drinks. It was really quite funny because my relatives would all go to the toilet and come out feeling disgusted because there was a whole family of Indians inside bathing.

It wasn't cause they were Indians that they were disgusted. Mind you, I am part Indian too, remember? It's just that they took such a long time!! Every cubicle was occupied!

Thank God for my massive bladder :P

After our supposed breakfast, we went back into the cars *my grandparents and aunt & uncle took the Nissan* and continued our journey.

I forgot part of our journey, though, cause I was trying to fall asleep. Though, since I was sharing a car with my music teacher, aunt and uncle, I couldn't help but eavesdrop on their conversation. Most of it was between my music teacher and aunt cause my uncle and I weren't really the communicative type. Most of their topics were related to my music teacher's past too and it was quite an interesting history, though due to some privacy and confidentiality purposes, I shan't reveal anything in case it would cause any misunderstandings.

We finally got there soon and went straight to my sister's university, NUS. Received her at her dorm and nearly knocked her over *looks at my body and huffs* Figures -_-

:P

Anyways, we then went to have a tour around my sister's campus *for my grandparents and other relatives because the rest of us already saw it before* before going for lunch at the usual Taiwanese shop. Had my usual bamboo chicken rice :) Ohh~ And the bubble tea!! :P

It's currently 11:11 now so I gotta finish this quick.

We then set off towards Universal Studios after lunch and we registered ourselves. Whilst my parents went to the hotel reception counter to sort our hotel stuff out, my sister, brother and I were talking by the side about How To Train Your Dragon!! :P

It's so damn 'chun' :P

Ohh, and especially this one part where my sister noticed my brother was growing a moustache and asked him to shave it.

"Let it grow a little more first la!" my brother said :P

And I'm like, "Yeah! Then it'll make him look like a man. You don't wanna confuse anyone, right?"

You should've seen my sister's face. She said she hasn't laughed that much since she watched HTTYD :) Oh, and I mentioned I brought my iPod with HTTYD inside too :P She wanted to watch it, obviously :P

Who wouldn't?

Anyways, after a while, we were ushered to Universal Studios where we started to browse around the place. It looked like a giant country at one spot :P There were quite a lot of sections: Hollywood, New York, Ancient Egypt, The Lost World, Far Far Away and some other attractions.

We did a little sight seeing and we rested for a while at one of the Cafe's in The Lost World cause our legs were killing us :P

We watched the 4D version of some Shrek presentation too and it was quite cool, except the part they sprayed water at us and dropped the "spiders" onto our legs. I friggin' screamed -_-

Wouldn't put my legs down again after that :P

But it was alright :)

Funny too :P

Then the bad news came.

We weren't staying the night.

Some bastards in Genting got their explanations screwed up so we misunderstood. We weren't able to get a room :( So we all ended up going back on the same day.

I looked as if I was attending a funeral for the next half an hour. That will explain why when I put pictures up later, you'll see out of nowhere, some of my pictures will be me having some kind of disappointed face on -_-

Cheered up after that. Played around some more after that and then had dinner separately from the adults and went to Loui's. Yeah, that's practically my shop :P It was Italian food. Yumm~

Had lasagna :P

Then after we sent my sister back, we went back home. Reached the house at around 3 something and went straight to sleep :)

Yeah, that was practically it. Thanks to me managing not to blog about all the places we visited, I kept this post reasonably short :) I'll blog about "today" tomorrow :P CIAO!!

No comments: