Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, May 6, 2010

おうさしぶりです

Darn... It has been too long since I've blogged. Every day I'm busy either practicing or doing homework or just plain hangin' around after coming back to school earliest by 2:30 nowadays. I go home at 2:30 on Mondays and Fridays now and the rest of the days it's 4:30 -_-

Oh God~ Kill me -_-

I have to study. I really want to get straight A's. Not only for my parents and my teachers and stuff like that but because it'll make me feel so good. Darn~ I really want straight A's. That's why, starting tomorrow, I'm waking up at around 5 o'clock in the morning to study KH. When I come back home, I'll make some time before 10 o'clock to study Geography and Sejarah. That doesn't sound undoable.

I'm SO gonna get straight A's.

As for my piano exams. Watch me, fellers, Imma gonna get 'em good :P No way am I having my parents breathing down my neck and then chastising me if I don't get pass and distinction. I'll show 'em.

If my sister can get distinction for all her piano exams, so can I :P

Cheh~ :P

Talk big, if I don't get it then kena -_-

On the other hand, I woke up at 6 o'clock today. Well... 6:08, to be specific. I've been using my aunt's phone as my alarm clock. Tch, and my parents say I don't need a phone.

Oh well, since I'm still living without it, it's proof I can do without it.

Left the house at around 6:35 and reached the school 10 minutes later. Walked straight to the library like I always did and then listened to our morning briefing. We were reminded about the board project again which reminds me, I have to get to finishing the other years.

But I'll get another draft of the board ready so we know what to do once we get started.

After the briefing, we were dismissed and went down to the hall where the assembly started. Sang the national anthem and then went to class. First subject today was Maths. Finished our worksheets from a few days' before. Our teacher's still mildly cold to us, but at least she's teaching.

You wanna know what happened? We made our teacher cry. I say "we", but it's not everyone's fault. There were just some people talking and the teacher took it out on all of us. I mean, she must've been holding out on us for a while already, which is why I say "we" made our teacher cry. There have been other days where the rest of us talked too, right?

We were horrified when we saw her crying. It was 10 minutes before school ended and she left the room in tears after giving us a long lecture and before leaving the classroom. She said, "I'm not teaching anymore for the rest of the lesson. Go back to your seats and do what you want."

Woo~ Damn...

Most of us tried to apologize but she apparently waved them away. I thought maybe she wanted to have some time to herself so I didn't bother apologizing. That happened on Monday *what a great event to start the week, right? :P* so when our next class on Wednesday came, we were all quiet and obedient.

You should've seen us, it was hilarious :P Such angels :P

Anyways, after Maths was KH and we went to the Pipe Room to do some revision before our diagnostics on the 20th of May. How ironic, that's the day Mico passed. So before the exams, I'll be praying, "Mico~ Help me ace this effin' test!!" :P

Recess was at 9:30 and I went to the library in quite a bad mood because Cleo kinda pissed me off. She bit me on the arm and it wasn't the first time. She thinks I'm immune to pain? Woman, get your facts straight. Not everyone is as over tolerant and over patient like you, some of us actually get pissed real easily.

After recess we had English. Did some Literature questions in our Siri Topikal book and then we had Science but our teacher didn't turn up *despite the fact I did my best on the presentation that was supposed to be due today -_-* so we did our own stuff.

Our Sivik teacher didn't come for his lesson with our class either so we went to the Bilik Serbaguna to listen to some lecture by our headmistress -_- Bleghh~ Second period, we had some Add Maths teacher come and lecture us about Maths.

Bleghh~ once again -_-

After that, we had our extra classes. First, we had Maths. Maths was alright, Puan Roh taught us how to factorize the easy way and stuff like that so it's easier but it's also quite confusing. I still don't understand some of it so I'm hoping I can get Danya to teach me.

We had BM after Maths and our Maths teacher was supervising us *gasps :P* but since she didn't have the answers with her, we didn't check our answers.

Practiced "Gemuruh" today with Danya and all that after having lunch. I had my sandwich. Yumm~ After that, I got pissed again with Cleo because, well, she slapped me and wouldn't get off my case. Actually told them off today because they were really starting to annoy me to the max. Like I once said before, patience only lasts a certain time. Cross the line and you're dead.

At 4:30 my dad came and my brother and I went home. Bathed, ate nothing, used the computer for a while, then listened to my iPod while walking to tuition.

Tuition was alright, I guess. Was funny. When the parents of the students were pressing the horn buttons on their steering wheels, Sir Sean said, "Oi wait la~ Next time must put a sign out there. Don't be so horny!"

:P

Came back just recently. Had bananas, spinach, ma thai and oats in my shake today. As well as milk, water and the Formula 1 stuff *not car racing -_-*

Drank tea too, bleghh~

Listened to my mom teach her last student and then decided I had to blog :)

By the way, we celebrated our grandma's birthday yesterday at Canton-i at One Utama :) Also had Baskin & Robbins free icecream on the way back cause it was a Wednesday and my aunt and dad wore pink. Mwakaka. We could've gotten another one because my mom used a pink bag but no one wanted another, so we went to my grandma's house to cut the cake.

After cutting the cake, we ate a slice and then went back home :)

Okie then. My mom took pictures with her iPhone but I won't be uploading them now -_- CIAO!!

No comments: