Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, May 20, 2010

~14/05/2010~

This is a friggin' chronology of events so I've posted about the previous days in the previous posts :)

Today was a Friday so I had librarian duty today. At 7:30 we had Seni. Our teacher didn't show up so we did some Science homework.

Well, I did, anyway :P

At 8:50 we had History but had no teacher -_- At recess, I went to the library but then realized that Danya must've forgotten because she wasn't there. She freaked out when I asked her why she didn't turn up.

Haha.

Had Geography and our teacher discussed the map worksheets. Only managed to discuss two worksheets out of four though :)

At 11:10 we had BM but I don't remember what we did. Probably Peribahasa -_-

At 12:30 I went to the library and decorated the board. I was staying until 3 o'clock that day so we had more time. After I did my duty after the board, I went home.

Bathed and got ready for tuition. I walked to tuition that day. Class was alright. No homework, so... :)

Had some fun, I think :)

Went home by car!!

WOO~~

Don't remember what I did for the rest of the day so... CIAO!! :)

No comments: