Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, May 20, 2010

~18/05/2010~

Bleghh~

You can read about the previous days in the previous posts :) Feel free to scan through them :) Yes, I like updating about every day :P I can, anyway, cause I've got the SPCA diary to help. I don't know how lucky I am to have it this year :) I love it so much :)

Anyways, my sister sent my brother and I to school today. Whatever I could catch during morning briefing, I tried to catch, but I forgot my tag today -_- Bleghh~

For Geo at 7:30, we continued discussing the rest of the worksheets. Sat beside Dellie today because she wanted to tell me about what happened in the library the day before. I couldn't help much because I couldn't stay back on Mondays :( I'm still sorry, Danya :(

Apparently the banner had to be redone because one of the probates f*cked it up. Excuse the language :)

After Geography, we had KH. The teacher insisted we finish our wood work today and I helped Shuen with hers :)

Had recess in the library again. Dellie asked me to see the banner so I did but it was all starting to curl up and fall so we spent the rest of the day in the library re-doing it :) Other librarians helped us too :) Thanks Jiunn and Haylie :)

Of course, we asked the teachers' permission to stay in the library for the title :)

Unfortunately, I couldn't stay back for Extra Classes today because my woman-ness came back last Sunday and it was already... yeah~ -_- My sister was seriously pissed because she had to come inside the school to sign some shit at the office before picking me up. Plus, she had to go home quick to teach my mom's students and I was making her super late :(

Sorry che~

At home, I bathed and then went out again with my grandpa to fetch my brother from school. The drive was alright :)

Came back then and did my MC Eng homework :) Hey, considering I managed to finish in time, I'm quite good :P

At 5:30 I went to MC and had English class :) I seriously love MC English classes :) Was given Summary exercises :)

At 8:15, we went home :) Slept then :) CIAO!!

No comments: