Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, May 20, 2010

~12/05/2010~

Alrighty. This is the post for the 12th. I've done the previous days in the previous posts. Feel free to read them :)

Went to school, went for my librarian morning briefing *I think :P* and then went to class. First subject was BI. We were given an essay to do before we were allowed to do our own work.

I actually seriously pity our English teacher because he's quite weird and people take advantage of him?

Yeah~

Anyways, at 8:50, we were supposed to have Science but our teacher didn't turn up so... Yeah~ Went for recess at the library again :)

Next subject was PJ but we just got some notes on what's coming out for the exam next week.

During Maths at 11:10, we were given work by our teacher before she did her own stuff and we did the homework she gave us -_-

Last subject that day was Moral at 11:50 and a few of the Moral students *me included* went to the Bengkel Kayu to finish up our wood work. Puff-t, man, the teacher who was in charge of us that time was so pissed off. Either that or something crawled up her ass and died -_-

Anyways, managed to finish the wood work for her, so thank you, uptight teacher :)

At 1:10 p.m. I went to the canteen to have lunch before going to the library. Yes, to do the board. After that, we went home :)

Oh, and today was one of those days where I was super, dead tired so I slept the whole day away -_- I only woke up at 8 to eat dinner and went to sleep again. Woke up again at 9 something to watch CSI with my parents -_-

Then, slept :P

CIAO!!

No comments: