Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, May 20, 2010

会いたい:)

I'm finally up-to-schedule -_- Haha.

Anyways, I woke up at around 6:15 something :P My sister was lazy in the morning today though, so my mom had to send us to school -_- Bleghh~

Went and listened to whatever there was left to listen to during our morning briefing and then went to class. Had our BM paper 1 today at 8:25 a.m. I didn't like it -_- There were quite a lot of words I didn't know despite I read the Kamus Dewan -_-

At 9:30 I went to the library and yeah~ :P

Had our second BM paper after recess. Read some Mutiara Kata in my Penulisan book in case I could use it in my karangan-s :P

To tell you the truth, the second paper was much better than the first -_- The KOMSAS part was quite unexpected, though, because they asked about Latar Masyarakat :) I could answer, though, thank God :)

After that, we packed up and went back home. Went to practice at the office after that and also went to thin my hair -_- No difference though :(

Then I came back home and proceeded packing and then went to MC for my BM lesson -_- Class was alright, I think -_- No homework, of course. Laughed as usual :)

Class ended at 8:15 and I went back home after that.

And now I'm blogging :) Mwahaha. I just blogged about the week before and all that -_-

Oh yes, and before I forget, something actually happened just now. Lene called. From the youth camp last year. I was super surprised to hear her call. But what was hilarious was how my sister reacted when she called.

The convo went like this:

Sister: Hello?

Lene: LOU!

Sister: *pauses for about 4 long seconds before answering* This is not Lou, but I'll get her for you anyway -_-

Holy shit.

What the hell??!!!

And she's SO unbelievably proud of her new "punch line" -_-

Okie dokie :) Will ciao now *after posting some videos :)* CIAO!!

No comments: