Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, May 20, 2010

~09/05/2010~

Alright, so this is the post for the ninth of May, kay? I've posted about the 8th in the post before so you can read it if you want :)

I'm typing this as it is technically the 20th of May, so I can't really remember what exactly happened cause I'm relying on my SPCA diary for my memories so... Yeah, don't blame me if I don't remember what time I woke up :P

Had music class. I think class went fine and stuff~ Did improvisations like usual and then came back home after our hour and a half was over.

My parents went out after I came back and gave us money for dinner so we ordered McD's Delivery :P I had a nine pieces nuggets thing and a roti telur whilst my brother had the latter and a McChicken Burger.

-_-

After that, it was me watching Onegai Twins a.k.a. Please Twins on the TV until 12 -_- Haha. It was really nice, though. I think I finished the whole anime that night because it was only 12 episodes and I was skipping the opening and ending songs as well as fastforwarding some parts *but I speed read the subtitles :P*

I've already posted an anime review for Onegai Twins if you've been constantly reading my blog :) It's really quite nice. By the way, why don't you all just do yourselves a favour and follow my blog so you know when I've updated and what I've updated? :P

The post is short, but it's still something :)

CIAO!!

No comments: