Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, May 15, 2010

孤児院

Bleghh~

Today was a good/not so good day. It wasn't horrible, I can tell you that, but it was a day I think could've turned out better.

Let's start with the first mistake I made today: Having to wake up early -_-

My mom came in at around 7 o'clock to wake us up to watch some performance live on Ustream.tv because it was the graduation recital of my parents' friends who were in Montreal, Canada. It was quite nice, honestly, but I skipped the first hour because I slept some more -_-

The next time I woke up was at 8 o'clock and after I bathed, before I even got the chance to change into my clothes, my dad called and told me to switch the computer on. So, with only a towel around me and another on my head, I went downstairs to switch the computer on.

Like I mentioned before, the performance was good. Her sister made a few mistakes, but it was enjoyable all the same. *And of course, I'm not exactly in the position to remark now, am I?* :P

That aside, after all that, my dad came home to fetch me to Sean's house where I had my Geography and History tuition. We had push it earlier because I was going to the Ti-Ratana orphanage later for my Civic project.

Class was... alright, I guess. Got Sean's mother to donate some clothes.

Mwahaha :P

After the tuition, my dad came to pick me up again and I packed whatever crap I could give away. Books, mostly, and bags. Unwanted stuff, yeah~

Andy came at around 11:10 and we then set off to the Esso petrol station near my school where we all decided to meet up to catch my dad's car to Ti-Ratana. Unfortunately, nobody told me my dad's friend was tagging along so four of the guys had to cram in the back seat.

Not that they couldn't afford to -_-

Danya came the latest, but we weren't that late :)

So we went to Ti-Ratana. Met up with Shuen's dad after that and tailed their car to the orphanage. Puff-t, turned out we didn't really have to donate anything there cause it was a really posh place by itself. It looked richer than our school -_- Their computers were nicer, the selection of books in their mini library were nicer and furthermore, the whole area was Ti-Ratana -_-

All the same, we helped out, but only to clean the library. Bleghh~

Was alright, but man, we didn't really know what to do at first.

And then some kids came to bug us.

Now, as most of you who know me understand, I don't exactly like kids, so I was quite annoyed when some of them started yelling and screaming. I know an orphanage was supposed to have kids, but yeah~ I'm SO sorry I have some kind of dislike for children.

I can't really explain that feeling, but I know I really hate them. When I grow older, that feeling will most probably disappear, but damn, do I hate kids right now -_-

Fathom you try, but fathom you cannot.

Yup, that's me -_-

Finished cleaning the library, took a "group" photo and then went back. The same people followed my car *the rest of the group came on their own and returned on their own* and my dad treated us all to McD's. Haha. At first, we all agreed to pay ourselves, but then my dad said he would treat everyone, so they all said thank you.

They should be grateful :P

When I came back home, it was more than 3 already, so I ate my filet, nuggets and drank Milo ice while watching TV before 4 o'clock came and I had to, once again, go out and have my Theory class.

Theory class was alright, though. We have work, but it's not that difficult so it should be do-able at the last minute :P

After Theory class was over, I had some kind of piano battleground with Sean but it wasn't anything canggih -_- When he left, I played a little bit more before using the computer to blog :) I wanted to wait for the CD dude to come :)

Ohh!! And did I mention my sister was returning today??? MWAHAHA!! SHE IS!!! She should be on the way back home now :) I can't wait. Mwahaha :P

Okie dokie then. Me ciao now :P CIAO!!

P/S: Thank you Shuen for taking the trouble to call and reserve 2 hours of their time for us :) We didn't spend any time with the kids, but at least we did something good for them :) Besides, we enjoyed it pretty much, right? :P

P/S/S: Don't get too irritated with the guys. They are who they are. We girls can just tolerate their nonsense and try our best to make them to what they're supposed to do the right way :P

No comments: