Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, July 28, 2011

眠りたい

Today's million-dollar question: How do authors get their inspiration?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Today, I woke up a little later than what time I have been waking up. About an hour later, actually. I got up only at 9:45a.m. Must be because I went to the toilet at 6:30 this morning -_- Not to mention my aunt and brother had a rather loud discussion about whether my brother was gonna budge form bed and go to school.

-_-

Bleghh~

Anyways, after waking up, I went downstairs and sat myself down at the computer table where I also had my apple shake, tea, and the white choco chip brownies I baked with my maid yesterday.

Watched Inuyasha all the way till about 12 something. Mom came back shortly after that and then I decided I would be a good girl and study. So, I spent the next hour or so in the middle room doing Add Maths and at the same time texting Dellie, who was kind and nice enough to tell me the going-ons of school and the librarian board.

Went to bathe at around 4 something, I think? Continued Add Maths after that and then succumbed to exhaustion so I jammed around in my room, pondering about the unfinished song I made yesterday.

Bleghh~

Had dinner at around 7? It was just the brownie and the leftover "marble cake" from my "baking" sessions with the maid. Haha. Can't waste it now, can I?

Since then, I've been listening to music with my sister's laptop *as you can imagine from the previous posts :P*. Went to my Facebook too - something I rarely ever do.

Yeah~

It's currently 8:53 and I'm very, very tired - I don't know why - so after I post one more song-video-plus-download, I'm gonna either continue reading John Grisham's Runaway Jury or go to bed :)

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: