Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, July 15, 2011

~14/07/2011~

Today's million-dollar question: Am I a good or bad?

*          *          *

Ola :)

I woke up at 8:50++ close to 9 today. Nowadays, I'm starting to wake up quite early - which is a good sign. At least I don't feel so guilty that way.

Haha.

Had a shake breakfast of apple + tropical fruit with the disgusting lemon-flavoured tea my mom forces me to drink with every meal.

Bleghh~

Continued watching Dance in the Vampire Bund on my sister's laptop. Yes, I started on that anime because I never really watched it, although I read the manga. I read it all before it became an anime, so I thought watching it would be good...

:P

It's amazing sometimes that I can read a few mangas, and suddenly, they become animes. It was like that with Freezing and Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama too. Hilarious, I know.

After I finished watching Dance in the Vampire Bund - which was both nice but a little sick - my sister and I went downstairs where we chilled around before having lunch, which consisted of fried rice and some veggie.

The electricity circuit cut off around that time, so we had to eat in the darkness :P Then things got a little worse because the gate wouldn't open and we didn't know how to manually do so since it was new. How in the world was my sister supposed to get my brother from school??

My dad came around soon though, and he taught the maid how to open it, so after he got my crutches - yes, I have crutches now - my sister and I went to fetch my brother. Upon returning home, my sister and I sang some songs whilst she played the accompaniment on the piano. Was very fun :) Haha.

At 5:50, our prayers were answered and the electricity came back on. We didn't even notice it did since we switched off all the lights. I was the first one to realize it cause I suddenly heard some whirring sounds and saw that the fan was rotating by itself.

Hallelujah.

Haha.

Went up intending to bathe, but my sister wanted to use it first, so I just hung around her room till she was finished. After that, it was my turn, before the both of us went down together and had dinner. I wasn't allowed to eat rice though - much to my annoyance - so I drank shake and had honeydew instead.

Aiseh~

After that, it was all just me watching Omamori Himari - another one of those animes that came out after I read the manga - on my iPad :) At 12 something, I went to sleep :P

That's about it for the 14th :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: I feel like such a jackass for not going to school so much. I'm so, so, so, so sorry.

No comments: