Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, July 15, 2011

ほんとにごめんあさい

Today's million-dollar question: Are you forgiving?

*          *          *

Ola :)

I woke up at 9:30 today, but I don't know why. Must've been that weird-ass dream I had. About what? Lemme tell you.

My mom walked into my room and told me, "Lou, just so you know, I used your money to buy presents and all that for my students."

I wasn't happy at all to hear that. So I said, "How much?"

She replied, "RM300."

You can imagine the expression on my face when she said that. If only I could :P But before I could say anything else, she continued, "Don't worry la," and - taking out a wad of cash - said, "My students paid me back, so now I'll return the money to you, okay?"

And then guess what happened next? She started giving me the money little by little and at the same time she told me who gave how much. She said, "*Insert name here* gave you RM10" and "*insert name here* gave you RM15." Then she reached one of her students' parent whom we all disliked and said "*ahem ahem* gave you RM3."

I think I couldn't stop laughing, even if my dream. Then she dropped the bomb with the next sentence, jolting me back into reality: *my music teacher who - more than often - spoils me* gave you RM10, 000.

I know, I know. Now you understand why I woke up :P

Upon waking up, I went to my sister's room after brushing my teeth et cetera, et cetera, et cetera and asked if I could use her laptop. You see, my sister had followed my mom to the Prince Hotel that morning to accompany her whilst my mom saw to her students and if they were all ready and prepared for their ABRSM exams that were being held there.

So yeah~

She said okay, so I began watching Zero no Tsukaima on her laptop :P I know, I've watched it before, but for some reason, I suddenly wanted to watch it again, so... yeah~

I also loaded the newest episodes of Mayo Chiki and Blood-C. Both are very new animes and they sparked my interests, so I decided I'd watch 'em. Their first episodes appealed to me :)

Haha.

When my sister came back, she insisted she wanted her laptop to rest, so we went downstairs and had lunch. *I had shake for breakfast, by the way.* It was rice, with some veggie and the gravy chicken that I like :)

^_^

Haha. It's been so long since I used "^_^" :P

-_-

Anyways, at 1 something, after bathing, my sister and I went to Leisure Mall cause she wanted to get some stuff and we had to buy a book for my brother. Managed to burn a CD before going since we were getting sick of the earlier one.

Mwahaha.

Grabbed some Starbucks before finally setting course for home. After giving everything to my brother and collecting some money *for my medicine* and my phone, my sister and I headed off to SDMC where I was going to see my doctor.

Since it was our first time going alone *without my dad*, my dad already saved a route on Google Maps that's in my iPad so we followed the map. I was surprised I could actually read it and navigate properly.

Heehee.

Needless to say, we reached the hospital in one piece :P Whilst we waited for my doctor to see me, though, my sister and I were so annoyed with this one woman who kept looking at both my sister and I while we were talking. I mean, can she get any more rude? The both of us were thinking, "Even if you want to eavesdrop, you don't have to turn towards that person and stare as if you thought we were aliens of some sort."

Geez.

But never mind about that. After I saw my doctor, we left and got stuck in quite a bad jam before we finally reached home. Since then, I've been watching Castle on my iPad and using my sister's laptop at the same time. Ate dinner around 7 something after my sister fetched my brother from his tuition.

I just found the song that Celine Dion sang in her open-air Delhi concert where she continued the show even though it had already started to rain. It's called S'il Suffisait D'aimer. Really nice. You should check it out.

Discussed some librarian stuff with Danya on MSN too. I have lots of things to catch up on when I get back to school. Doesn't help that my teacher's getting pissed just because I didn't submit an MC.

Bleghh~

I've been absent from school, how the hell am I supposed to give you an MC? I ain't no witch. I can't "abra cadabra" it to your office.

Cut me some slack, please? Being cooped up at home doesn't make it any easier for me.

That's about it, then. Gotta go. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: Don't scrutinize me for not coming to school. It's not like I asked to twist my ankle.

No comments: