Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

まだ失敗??

Today's million-dollar question: Is changing the colour of our money changing the country for the better?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Woke up at 8:47a.m today. Was really excited to start baking once more, so... :P But I waited until my mom went out with her friend to discuss their work. I was determined to bake a meringue this time, so my maid helped me as I began working on the batter et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

As usual, it was a failure. Hell, we couldn't get the bloody thing to froth and go all fluffy so we had to do it again cause I realized that I was supposed to whisk the egg until it was stiff before adding the caster sugar.

But even that was a failure because it got too watery so we had to put that aside and do it again.

You can imagine how many eggs I wasted just on experimenting on a meringue. Don't tell anyone, but I used ten just on that dish alone.

-_-

I bought the eggs back with my money, of course. Couldn't risk getting found out by my aunt. She'd have my head.

Cost me RM8.40 for 20 eggs so it wasn't so bad. While I was at it, I exchanged the chiffon mould I got yesterday with a smaller one because I couldn't put it back in, I also got silicon paper - so the baking stuff won't stick when baking -, a nozzle and piping bags - for the icing -, choco powder, coffee emulco and cooking chocolate for the melting purposes.

When I got back, I saw that the "meringue" I was "supposedly" baking, was stuck to the grease paper - I didn't know where else to put it, okay?? - so obviously, we couldn't eat that anymore.

Tried the marble cake this time. Was really fun doing that :) For once, everything was going according to how I imagined it to be. Also, my brother wanted to try using the mixer so...

*You should've seen him. He looked like such a child*

Then again~ :P

It looked okay, in the end. But my mom said it was too hard. That was when she said that I wasn't supposed to use the butter we had at home.

Sheesh~

Tell me after the deed's been done, eh? -_-

Oh well, there's always tomorrow :P

Mwahaha. My maid and I were thinking about re-making the marble cake before trying something else :) Haha.

Okie dokie then :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: I'm re-watching Inuyasha again. He's just so cute, no?

No comments: