Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, July 7, 2011

めんどくせ

Today's million-dollar question: What would you do if you won the lottery?

*          *          *

Ola :) Woke up at 10:41 today - I only knew the time because my phone was right next to me. Rushed to the toilet, as I did every morning since Saturday, brushed my teeth, then went to my sister's room to continue Cardcaptor Sakura where I left it the night before.

My dad caught me red-handed, though, so I had to go downstairs. Today I had to use the walker, since my foot was feeling wonky again. Was contemplating on whether I should have my shake or not, but then my maid said that lunch time was nearing, so I had to starve it out till 12:30.

Whilst my mom was reading Frederick Forsyth's novel, The Cobra, I read Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol. I never got around to finishing it, so I wanted to read it all over again 'cause I forgot the front bit. Didn't get to read much, though, because 12:30 came sooner than I thought and before I knew it, I was already at the dining hall waiting for my food.

Pepper was hilarious today. She was biting one of those food bones that they sold in the pet stores? She was at it for two whole hours since 10 o'clock and wouldn't stop till it disappeared, so...

-_-

Haha.

After lunch, I stayed around a little bit more till my mom left to go to Tesco with my aunt, then proceeded upstairs into my sister's room again to continue watching anime :P While it was loading at one point, I decided to review Gosick. It's in the previous post, by the way. My sister never reads my anime reviews -_- She's weird.

Haha.

Anyways, I stayed cooped up in my sister's room all the way until 3 something when I decided it was time to go downstairs and actually live my life -_- Bleghh~ My sister had just come back from Karaoke-ing with her old BC friends, but before I could catch her, she left to get my brother and Ngai back from school.

-_-

I made myself a cup of cornflakes and then went outside to accompany Snowy - something I had not done in a long, long time - with only one foot wearing one side of a pair of slippers :P

My sister came back not long after and I had a nice talk with Ngai this time. She said she already had a number for her transport, so if this one was able to take her to school, we wouldn't need to :)

Wee~ for my sister, of course :P

Went upstairs to my sister's room after that and called her mean for not telling me she went out with her friends. Funny thing is, she said she did tell me, but I didn't respond -_-

Bleghh~

Not long after, I went to bathe. Watched a little of Kim Possible on my iPad then went to continue watching Cardcaptor Sakura in my sister's room while she laid down and took a short nap - I think. Well, it wasn't really a nap, since she was talking to me, but yeah :P

Had dinner at 6 something with my sister. My dinner today was salad, apple, cheese and bicsuits *to replace croutons* with Japanese sauce dressing. Was okay, I guess, but I didn't fancy the Japanese sauce because I thought it was too pungent.

Went back up to my sister's room after downing one litre of water, a cup of soy milk and a large amount of edamame beans. Was nice, but I had to go to the toilet shortly after :( Apparently, one litre of water was too much after a full bowl of salad. To top it off, I had a cup of soy milk and edamame beans -_-

Wow, right?

Haha.

Since then I've been watching Cardcaptor Sakura, much to my sister's annoyance. I don't know what her problem is with animes with girls who have high-pitched voices. I mean, at least I'm not watching Sailor Moon, right?

Please, I'm not completely out of my mind.

... Yet.

-_-

Okie dokie. Will be signing off now :) Will blog tomorrow - I hope :P CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: