Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

痛みは消えません

My foot looks like an enormous, swollen, bee-stung foot.

I hope you're happy.

- Me -

*           *           *

Ola :)

Yes, I'm finally blogging about my day. I haven't been blogging properly and I'm sick of it, believe it or not. But what I'm really sick of is my goddamn foot which hasn't healed at all. It's fat and pudgy and now it's red all over the place. Not to mention, I now have this bloody pain at the bottom of my foot which makes even putting my foot down painful.

The upper part of my foot is lifted a little because the bottom hurts, so my heel hurts. I needed to use a walker when I saw the medicine guy, so my arms hurt. I needed to use all my strength when I used the walker, so my stomach and back muscles *or fat, whichever is more in abundance* hurt. On the third day, I used a walking stick, so my hand and wrist hurts. Because of all this, I'm spending most of my time sitting down, so my ass hurts.

The joy, right?

Do you know how hard it is for me to go to the toilet? Do you know how hard it is for me to bathe? Do you know how hard it is for me to wear my clothes? Do you know how hard it is for me to get up and sit down? Do you know how hard it is for me to sleep? Do you know how hard it is for me to walk up and down the stairs? Do you know how hard it is for me to keep my leg up in the air when Pepper's flying all around the house? Do you know how hard it is for me to watch when my family gets to go out and I can't because of my stupid foot?

So honestly, if you ask me if my foot is healing, it's not. If you ask me if I'll be able to go to school tomorrow, I won't. If you're asking me if I'm fine?

How can I be fine?

The pain's not going away. The swollen state of my foot is not changing. It hurts when I change positions when I'm sleeping. I have to walk ultra slowly all the time. I can't go out. I spend an eternity walking up to my bedroom. My parents won't let me sleep downstairs. I had to ask my maid to help me put my clothes on the first time. I get cramps along my leg and I think it's either because of my knock knees or the fact that I'm leaning towards the right side of my foot. I cried the first time it cramped because I couldn't angle myself into a position where I'm comfortable. My dad and sister had to give me options. You can literally see the difference in size of both my feet.

It's so obvious that my sister cracks up laughing all the time *not that I don't myself* -_-

So yeah, now you know: The Daily Life of a Person With a Twisted Ankle.

*          *          *

Now that that's out of my system, we can get to more serious matters in my life :P By the way, don't "terasa", okay? Whoever is thinking I'm talking about them, I'm not. It's a general statement. It can mean me for all I care.

What? I can't have a low self-esteem personality?

-_-

Anyways, today I woke up at God knows what time. I haven't been able to keep track nowadays, but I know I woke up once when my brother went to school. The first reason would be because Ngai sms-ed to say that she'll be coming at 6:20 and the second reason would be because my foot was starting to hurt again.

After getting up, I cursed *not the eff word* under my breath because my foot was hurting more than the day before when I put it on the ground. Had to slowly limp my way to the toilet *with my sister as my walker :P* before I could finally do my business and brush my teeth.

Bleghh~

Went downstairs and had my shake whilst my mom, dad and sister went out because they wanted to go to KLCC. Before you ask, yes, I wanted to go, but I would've just pulled them down at the rate I was walking. Watched Cardcaptor Sakura because there was nothing more interesting to watch. I mean, I finished Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood the night before with my sister *it was the third time I watched it :P* so yeah~

At three something, I was having lunch seconds when my family came back. I moved all my stuff to the dining hall prior to their walking in, of course :P My sister accompanied me for a while before rushing to get my brother at four o'clock.

Ngai left the house before I could catch her, so we didn't get to talk.

Did my BM tuition homework after that because I hadn't finished it yet and we were having our tuition at 6:30. Haha. Spent that time in my sister's room, though. She was strumming the guitar whilst trying out some stuff on her Garage Band.

Tuition was... eventful :P And a mouthful as well. Haha. We were talking about this particular tuition centre that really irked us *and others as well*

Oh well.

After our teacher left, my sister, brother and I watched the last few episodes of Inuyasha Kanketsu-Hen. Now that is an anime with a proper ending. Others I can name are Ayashi no Ceres, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood *don't watch the first one*, Crescent Moon et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

We then had dinner. After that, I walked up painfully slowly with the walking stick. Was stuck in my sister's room since then. She needed some counseling sessions so... :P She then started playing my iPad and has been at it ever since. I had it for a small amount of time, though :P We were playing Angry Birds :P

Haha.

Will be signing off now :) I want to properly post this as the post for the 6th of July so... :)

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: Seriously, don't "terasa" :P

No comments: