Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

まだ甘い??

Today's million-dollar question: What do you call a baker who always ends up baking stuff that's too sweet?

*          *          *

Ola :)

I woke up at 8:45a.m today. My mom and aunt originally tried to wake me up, but I was too stubborn and tired to wake up.

Can you imagine? I've been waking at around 8:45a.m nowadays. I'm being such a good girl :P

Cheh~

Anyways, I had apple shake today. Resumed watching Inuyasha on my sister's laptop after that. Not long after, my mom went out to see my grandparents whilst my dad and I went to send me to an ex-student of my dad's place where her dad was a foot reflexology expert.

I swear, I experienced hell first-hand. This was the only time I'd ever sweat so much just by lying down.

The pain was excruciating. I can hardly believe people actually pay to go through the agony of having someone use a pole thing to poke and rub places where it hurts like hell.

Can you imagine how it felt when he did it on my injured foot?


-_-


F*ck yeah, he did it on both my arms and my left leg as well, and they weren't even injured!


I know that it's the best way to cure something like this, but ohmygod, couldn't they have found an alternative remedy? Preferably an oral one?


Bleghh~


Left with my life - thank God - after the ex-student's dad told my dad what to do with the medicine he gave him. Went to my grandparents' place then and had lunch before leaving to fetch my brother from his school.


Upon arriving home, I chilled on the couch watching Inuyasha again. My parents, aunt and their friend, however, left the house shortly after my mom came home alone from my grandparents' place. She didn't bring the weighing machine I asked for, though, because apparently it was too rusted.


Mwahaha. Know what that means? I can buy one :P


At 5:30, I noted down some things that I needed to buy at 8P Concept before going there with my maid. We got baking butter (Anchor), a 2-kg weighing machine, an egg separator, a set of different measuring spoons and white chocolate.


The cake we were intending to bake today is called the White Chocolate Chip Brownie. We exchanged the ingredient "walnut" to "almond" though, since we didn't have the former.


We didn't take too long this time. Plus, everything was going smoothly. Especially since we had a weighing machine this time.


As for the result: too sweet.


Bleghh~


Everything was going SO well, the brownie-cake smelt so bloody nice even before we took it out from the oven. But no~~~~~~~~, I just had to be proved wrong.


Oh well, there's always tomorrow :P Though, I think I should finish the previous dishes first :P HAHA.


So far, after that baking session, I've been watching Inuyasha. Now I'm going to retreat upstairs to my room to make a new song :) Heehee. It's currently 10:19p.m, so if I manage to finish it before I go to sleep, I'll post it on Jocosa's website :) Hehe.


CIAO!!


P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!


P/S/S: Thanks, Dellie, for keeping me updated :)

No comments: