Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, July 10, 2011

とまった?

Today's second-half-day million-dollar question: Did arresting citizens of your own bloody country help make it a better place?

I should've known right from the start
That you didn't have a human heart

- Unfriend You, Greyson Chance -

*          *          *

Ola :)

I think I sprained my twisted ankle more -_- You see, I wanted to weigh myself, and I was stupid enough *shut up* to put my injured foot onto the scale first, so it kinda...

Yeah~

Oh well.

I woke up at... 10 something? I can't remember. I think it was 9:33. I clearly remember my aunt calling me to wake up. So, after freshening up, I went downstairs because my aunt told me she bought breakfast :) Mwahaha.

After my very satisfying breakfast, I used the computer to load more Cardcaptor Sakura episodes because I wanted to get it over and done with. Not long after, my dad left the house and I had lunch with my brother. My sister and parents didn't join us because they were out with my mom's ex-student and his family.

*Sniff sniff*

It's okay, we survived.

Did a lot of stuff on my blog *as you might've guessed* The first thing I did on my blog was put the link to "Song For Mom" :) Hehe. I know it wasn't the best thing in the world, but I still tried, right? My sister was so glad we finally got it down cause we must've done a million takes.

Haha.

I was glad too, of course.

That was, until she decided *INSISTED* that we should make a video of it too. What?? Now I've gotta make music videos too? I ain't a real artist, you know -_-

Bleghh~

All the same, I was forced to do it, and after about three takes, my sister was satisfied and she almost immediately posted it on YouTube, and then onto her blog -_-

So I did too, as you obviously would've seen if you read my earlier posts.

The audio and video for Think About It is still pending, in case you were wondering.

On the other hand, I found out about the Bersih thing today. As in, the purpose of it. Honestly, I'm kinda happy it happened today because two of my classes were cancelled :P

MWAHAHA.

But I have replacement class tomorrow -_- Bleghh~ Oh well, it's English class, so I ain't so stressed :P

Found out about Greyson Chance's new song, Unfriend You. My sister and father think it's monotonous, but hell, I don't friggin' care. He's cute and I love his voice.

Better than Bieber, as I always think :P

Had dinner with parents, siblings, aunt and a teacher from the shop. Was nice. Came back after finding out *in disappointment* that the apung fellow didn't come :( I was looking forward to that. Hell, I sacrificed the comfort of my foot for it :(

Aiseh~

Listening to Unfriend You :) Mwahaha.

Okie dokie. Not much to blog about anymore. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: