Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

最高だ!!!

Today's million-dollar question: Are we the creators or the created?

* * *

Ola :) I woke up at eight fifteen today. Didn't have much of a choice cause my mom wanted me to get up and go to my grandparents' place. I had a doctor's appointment today too so...

Yeah~

After we waited for my aunt to finish bathing and drying her hair, we left to the Wellness Clinic. Dr Pang noticed my sprained leg and was shocked to find out that even after ten days, it was still swollen.

Immediately, she asked me to have an X-ray done in the polyclinic next door a few shops down.

Returned with the X-ray not long after. Good thing is my foot isn't fractured, but my ligaments tore. So, as a result of that, Dr Pang asked me to wrap my foot up and use crutches until the inflammation dies down.

Yeah~

After a very, very satisfying lunch at my grandparents' place, my mom, sister and I came back home. I continued where I left off in Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol. I was kinda determined to finish it since my sister wanted to read it too.

Trust me, if you let her read a book you're reading halfway, she'll never give the book back to you until she finishes it *in one sitting, mind you*.

Didn't do me much good, since my sister decided - at that unfortunate point of time - to continue where SHE left off in Castle :(

I'm sorry, but reading a book with Castle episodes as your background music is like doing homework when you can smell your favourite food just a few feet away.

It's distracting.

Obviously, I went to join her -_- I still continued with the book afterwards, of course. After having my dinner, I brought the book up to my sister's room to finish it. However, before I could even get past one page, my aunt said that my BM teacher had already arrived.

She neglected to mention it was only her car that was outside. I reckoned she must've went somewhere to photostat something, as it wasn't the first time she'd left her car there to do so.

So, I went to bathe first. By the time I came out, she was already here and the lesson commenced.

Not bad :) After she left, I resumed my reading in my sister's room where I finished the book in about an hour or so.

I swear, Dan Brown should be arrested for being so good at twisting his stories. His writing skills are to die for. I can't wait to get my hands on his other works like Deception Point.

Yeah~

Anyways, it's currently 11:11 and I have to go now :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: