Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, July 8, 2011

歌って

Today's million-dollar question: What will Malaysia's identity be in the future?

* * *

Ola :) I woke up at 10:25 today thanks to my mom. She made sure I was awake before she and my sister left to my grandparents' house.

Yes, I skipped school again today.

My foot still hurts. I can't lay it flat on the ground. Not to mention, I just recently found out that I have a bruise underneath my foot too. I know, weird, right?

After freshening up, I went downstairs and had my shake whilst I waited for Cardcaptor Sakura to load. Watched a few episodes of Family Guy too. I think that show is sick, perverted and screwed up, but I'm only watching it to pass time, so...

Yeah~

Didn't get to watch much of the episodes I loaded, though, because my sister and mother came back soon after. Had lunch with them. I ate lo mai kai, my mom and sister had fried rice. Mwahaha.

After that, I just lounged about and read Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol whilst my mom taught Andrea. My sister and I talked with her mom about quite a number of things *wink wink* before they went home.

At around four something, my sister had a sudden craving for chee cheong fun so she went out with my brother to get some while I watched some documentaries - or what I could find - about royal etiquette et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

My brother's friend came over too. They were supposed to be doing their moral project, so... Yeah...

While we ate at the dining hall - I was only allowed a measly amount - my sister and I talked about Truth and how we were gonna continue that story. You see, I had this urge to write a new one which would have needed really deep and precise information about how things worked in the palace, but my sister insisted I finish what I started, so...

Haha.

After that, I went upstairs to write a little bit before my sister and I recorded Think About It again with our guitars and my recorder in the iPad. Most of them were near-failures but we managed to get the last one closer to perfect before we tried the other two songs.

Then, it was time for dinner :)

I had some fried rice and soy milk. It just happened not long ago, so honestly, this is where I stop. My sister and I are gonna be doing another recording before we finally figure out which recording she will put on YouTube and I will put on my blog :)

Teehee.

-_-

That's about it, then. Wll blog later :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: