Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, July 21, 2011

半分日のポス

Today's million-dollar question: How are you feeling today?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Have you ever read someone's blog, read something and then feel like a complete jackass because you think what that person writes about has something to do with you?

I just felt that like... 5 minutes ago. It's currently 3:41p.m. by the way. I wanted to blog now since I'm waiting for Merlin Season 3 to load :P Mwahaha. I absolutely love Merlin. He's just so cute. I just bathed and I'm too tired to go down and listen to my mom whilst she teaches her students.

It's a Thursday, remember? It's the day most of her students annoy the hell out of her. She can only praise the holy Lord that Sean's already finished his Grade 8 :P

Anyways, getting back to the guilty feeling. Yeah, I feel absolutely guilty at the moment. Honestly, while most people would think that I'm so lucky cause I get to skip school, it's not so much a good thing. When you go back to school, you get scrutinized by teachers and before you know it, your friends are sneaking around behind your back.

Did I mention I miss out on a lot of school homework?

So, I'm sorry if my absence caused a lot of trouble and inconvenience. I swear, I'm not doing this on purpose and I'd do anything to make it a hell lot easier for you.

But what really got me, was the fact that there are people that care SO much about me, that they're willing to go all out just so I feel better. Take Dellie, for example. She's been taking my homework for me et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. She's constantly informing me about the things happening around in school.

Fina, who's also keeping me updated - I think? :P - with school stuff. She also keeps my homework - some of 'em, that is - and others of the like.

Then there's Danya, who has to put up with my not coming to school and deal with all the librarian work for the Minggu PSS. I've honestly never felt so useless in my life.

Sausage too, who's been expressing his concerns for me with the little statements and things that he does. Same goes to Haylie, who - since the beginning of my coming back to school - has been helping me by taking my bags and all that.

To my librarian teacher, Miss Nina, despite sometimes she's very badly, severely misunderstood. She shows absolute concern for me especially since she heard about my epilepsy condition.

And if I missed out any names of those who have helped me, thank you.

I really feel like a jackass, by the way.

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: Forgive me?

No comments: