Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

お疲れてた

Today's million-dollar question: Are the people going to retaliate or sit back and watch the country fall?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Had to skip school today :( Took my teachers' advice and stayed at home. I have to use crutches too, which makes it hard to move around the house.

Went to see my grandparents today. They seemed fine. Food was awesome. I had fried rice with the seaweed soup. Mwahaha.

Used my sister's laptop to watch Kimikiss Pure Rouge again since I had nothing else to do. It was absolute heaven to sleep on the bed. It should be a crime to have one like that :P

But ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod, I think my parents are going to let me have an oven!! MWAHAHA. I was nagging my dad about it yesterday cause we went to Jusco in Balakong. He said that if my aunt was willing to sponsor, I'd have to ask for my mom's permission. I was reluctant about the latter, but my dad wasn't going to budge, so...

Yeah~

Yet, when I asked her about the oven, she said, "Kay, we'll see what they have la."

AHHHHH!!!!!

This must be my lucky day :P

At 2:30 today, we left for home. I used my sister's laptop to finish off the last of Kimikiss' episodes then went to bathe since I had to prepare for my BM tuition. Watched the beginning of Toy Story 3 first, though, cause my dad was using the toilet and it was on StarMovies :P

After coming out, I finished my BM homework - last minute, as always :P - then watched the ending of Toy Story 3. By the time it ended, my teacher was here :)

How timely, no?

Class was fine. After the teacher left, I ate cornflakes - Rice Krispies!! - then went upstairs after asking the maid to steam the edamame beans. Mwahaha. Shared it with my mom and aunt. When we finished it, I went back downstairs and started using the laptop again.

Began watching two new anime I've never watched before: Asu no Yoichi and Inukami.

Shh :P

Yeah~

That's about it, then. Have to go now before parents blow :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: Che, if you see this, I hope you're taking good care of Shades :) Please keep her safe :P

No comments: