Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

失敗~

Chemistry was hell.

But we'll get to that in a while :P

Woke up at 6 o'clock today because I woke up at 5:35 and thought I'd be able to just close my eyes for a while and get up after that.

Was wrong.

Haha.

Bathed and everything, packed my bag, drank the essence thing and got into the car. My mom dropped us off in front of our schools and we walked in. I went for morning briefing and then went down for our assembly.

Our first exam was Chemistry and it was... horrible. Not to say it was I-am-going-fail horrible, but I know I won't get an "A". For one, I was absent during most of my Chemistry classes in school because they were either days that I got my seizure or days that I skipped to see the doctor.

But I guess I'm probably not studying enough either.

After Chemistry, I could hear people flinging swear words across the room like frisbees but I told myself I would definitely do better next time, then took out my Add Maths book, which was the subject of our next exam.

Haha, I know right?

I was quite confident bout Add Maths, though.

-_-

The whole time before Add Maths started, Sara and Kanga were at my table and we were discussing about questions which we didn't know the answers to. Good thing to, because another dude in my class could answer them.

Which sparked something fierce in me.

I think I absorbed some kiasu-ity the last time I visited Singapore :P

Add Maths was relatively easy. It made me panic a little though, because I insisted on re-doing everything to make sure it added up to the answer from the question before moving to the next one. One of the answers to one of the questions seemed weird so I got stuck on that for a very big majority of the one hour we were given.

Had only twenty minutes to finish the last five questions. For those who know how Add Maths works, I'm sure you know that probably worried me like shit.

Yeah~

After that, we had only to wait 10 minutes before school ended. Then, I ate lunch at the canteen with Kanga, Cleo and Shuen before going up to our class where we scheduled to have our LIDRA meeting that day.

The students were so un-cooperative. They kept saying it was boring and stuff like that, but exactly how much can we do to entertain them?

Eeesh.

Kanga, if you read this, I didn't give them the sweets because there were too many "winners" so I'll get more and give them on our next meeting.

Came back home and completed my Bio file in hopes of being able to absorb some info for my exam tomorrow.

Fat chance.

I think I'll fail that too this time round. Will work better next time.

That's about it from me today. I'm tired out from blogging four posts one shot and it's already 11:08p.m. Wish me luck for Bio :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my ads!! Thanks :)

P/S/S: Sister's coming back on Saturday! Can get her to help me with ASEAN!! :P

No comments: