Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, March 3, 2011

信じられない

Today was... dull. I absolutely did not want to go to school, but my legs forced me up. Didn't bother telling my parents that I didn't get much sleep the night before because I couldn't risk skipping school for three days in a row.

-_-

Good thing is, now I don't have to take the shake thing in the morning anymore. Which means I can probably go to school earlier now.

Was too late to be in time for morning briefing today, so I straightaway sat in my class line and chatted with Sara until the assembly started. Was a Thursday so there was a silent reading session before we were allowed up to our respective classes.

Even so, the Moral students were to gather at the hall because we had to listen to motivational talks whilst the Muslims did their religious things. I don't exactly know what they were doing so...

-_-

For the first hour and fifteen minutes, we heard Puan J talk about two students that left a very big impact on her memories. She used a code name for the first one, but the second person she spoke of was quite popular so there wasn't a need to conceal his identity. In fact, those who read newspapers would certainly have heard of James Low - the spastic genius of the nation.

The third person she spoke of wasn't receiving compliments, so naturally, she did not reveal names, but we had a pretty rough guess of whom she was referring to.

After all, we all heard Puan J reprimanding her that day in the canteen about last year or so. Sometimes, I think that girl deserves some shelling by the teachers once in a while. She's way too boisterous and above all, rude.

Nonetheless, after hearing her speech, we were to listen to another lecture by these councilors of some sort from Kafe@Teen who were invited to talk to us about "Cinta Remaja".

I'll leave it to you to figure out what kind of knowledge they were to bestow upon us.

Honestly, I don't see why is it they're telling us about this now anyway. For one, telling us when we are already at the age where we would have heard about - or thought about - things like that as taboo *when you're below age* doesn't help us at all. We start to feel awkward as well as start 'eeew-ing' and 'oh-my-god-ing' when we hear it from lecturers, which kinda defeats the purpose, right?

Besides, even if we were to be exposed to sex education now, can't you give our respective genders some dignity? Let the men be educated at one side, and the ladies at another. If you're trying to kill two birds with a stone, you are wasting away whatever pride we have as males and females.

And if those pictures were what I thought they were, then you are sick.

Not sick - ill but sick - psychotic.

Ugh~

Anyways, after the lecture, we were let off for recess. Ate half of my fried rice from home, then went back to class. Had Maths for forty minutes then English for two periods. Not bad, I guess, but my eyes were starting to burn after a while.

Lastly, we had Civic studies, but since our teacher wasn't available, we were given relief teachers who didn't care what we did. I went to search for my Bio teacher to get my thumb drive back, but she didn't find it because I put it in the wrong table -_- So I had to place it on the right table this time.

Haha.

After school, I swept the class with Danya and then followed Kanga to deliver our Physics files to our Physics teacher before she accompanied me to my brother's school where my mom was waiting.

At home, I ate lunch - the remainder of my fried rice - with my mom then ran on the treadmill after doing some stuff on the Mac like input some videos into my iPad. I then watched an episode of Family Guy to pass time whilst brisk walking on the treadmill.

Not long after that, I went for tuition. Wasn't too bad. Add Maths. I probably need the extra work to do, you know, for the exam next week?

But during class I had the sudden jerks that I had before I got a seizure last time. That's why I'm not going to school tomorrow, just in case. My parents are paranoid now whenever I do something out of the ordinary -_-

Downloaded a few episodes of Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood just now. Am going off to bed soon because my eyes can't take any more.

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :)

P/S/S: The opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference. Take the damn hint.

No comments: