Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, March 19, 2011

土曜日

Okay, today my family and I had to wake up super early because we were supposed to go and pray to our late grandparents. I set my alarm at 5:20 but obviously, that wasn't a very wise choice.

I only woke up at 6:30.

And that was with a LOT of effort.

After going through the huge plumes of smoke at the memorial centre, we had originally set course for McD's cause my mom insisted on a vegetarian breakfast with only eggs as an exception.

And although the pancakes at McD's were mouth-watering, it just wasn't to be.

We reached McD's only to see a huge long line of people waiting to have their orders taken. The only thing I could do was persuade my mom to go somewhere else.

My dad was particularly happy because, being the meany he is during these times, he didn't want to go to McD's. So we settled for the next nearest thing: Old Town White Coffee.

My dad didn't wanna go there either, but I wasn't going to go looking around for anymore potential breakfast spots.

Ugh, even so, the service was horrible. The dudes didn't even bother giving us more menus and taking our orders down personally.

-_-

As if that wasn't bad enough, my sister accidentally ordered a White Milk Tea instead of a Soya Cincao for me.

Tasted revolting at first, but after a little sugar was added, it didn't taste bad at all.

Was probably a sign -_-

Haha.

After breakfast, we headed home in time for me t bathe, finish my English homework and have English tuition with my brother and the Madame.

Guess what I did? I TAPED the whole lesson today. All one-hour-and-thirty-three-minutes worth of the lesson because I wanted my family members to see how hilarious the teacher was. My mom sat in for the first few minutes but had to leave because she nearly choked on her drink. My sister sat in for the next few minutes, but retreated into the music room because she "couldn't take it anymore".

I think that shows how funny my teacher is? :P

After the lesson, I washed my hair once more because it was still too oily for my taste (and my siblings' as well). Soon, we left the house to have lunch with our grandparents at the Flower Drum restaurant, only to see her and my aunt emerging from the restaurant doors.

She had begun tearing again.

Nowadays it wasn't a surprise to see her cry anymore. Whatever we wanted to say was to be gone through over and over and over again in our heads before we actually said it just in case there was any insensitivity in our words.

The slightest comment can cause her to burst into tears, so...

:(

But we know she'll get better, because she's always been strong. She'll recover, in time.

We finally got her to stop crying and had our lunch :) we tried to liven up the atmosphere by telling all sorts of stories about my brother and his stupidity :P

Eventually she cheered up.

I think :P

Dropped my sister off at the Corus hotel after lunch then went home, where my dad went somewhere and my mom, with my aunt, brother and I, went to the electronics' shop nearby my house to get the...

You'll have to read the post before this to find out~~~~~

:P

After that, I came back home, found out something was wrong with the thingymajing and went off to change it again.

After confirming it was no longer defective, my brother and I took our dog, Snowy, out for a walk around the park.

She was absolutely adorable :)

And now I'm just chillin' around, watching TV and updating my blog :) that's about it, then :D

CIAO!!

P/S: Click on my Nuffnang ads please :) Thanks!!

No comments: