Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, March 5, 2011

~04/03/2011~

Sorry for the bombardment of song lyrics just now :P

This is about yesterday, since I literally didn't have time to blog.

I skipped school because it was the cross-country race thing and I'd rather stay home -_- Okay, it wasn't exactly because I'd rather stay home. During tuition the day before I had those sudden jerks, so we all thought it was better to skip it just in case I got another seizure.

Yeah~

On the other hand, I woke up at around... 10 something, I think. My mom was out on the couch playing my GameBoy with the TV on.

I know, right? She's hooked on Dr. Mario, which is hilarious when you think about it.

The maid came up with my nutritious breakfast of Milo with two pieces of wholemeal bread soon after I freshened myself up.

What, you think that just cause I'm off the shake you think my mom's not keeping tabs on me?

I wish.

After that, I went on the treadmill for thirty minutes while watching TV. My opinion? Listening to music while running is a much easier/enjoyable way to pass time than watching TV.

Surprised? :P

Got off the treadmill after that and watched TV a little more before heading downstairs to utilize the Mac whilst waiting for my parents to bathe and get ready for lunch.

But then Mom told me that Dad was going out so it was just going to be her and me. Bleghh~ We then debated on which place to have lunch at. I was all for Go Sushi but when we reached there, there wasn't any convenient place to park, so we settled for Tung Jing -_-

Was nice, though.

Bungkus-ed some chao lo bak gou for my brother and some lo mai kai for my aunt then left the place.

Back at home, I did some work upstairs in the middle room and my mom started teaching in the music room. My brother came back with the student as usual, ate, then bathed. I did some Chemistry, Physics and Biology. Mom came in halfway whilst I was doing work and watching Deltora Quest on my iPad, but I managed to switch it off in time :P Deltora Quest is one of the anime I saw an advertisement of when my mom was watching TV outside in the morning so... it looked kinda interesting :P My mom took my iPad away just in case -_-

I'm screwed for Bio, by the way -_-

Got four mistakes out of 31 questions for Chemistry. Not too bad, but I could be better.

Have to study more for Physics.

Bleghh~

Mom made me sleep for an hour at 3 o'clock because she said I'd been studying too much and need a rest, but I couldn't sleep. So I just laid on the couch and stoned at nothing, waiting for four o'clock to come.

When four thirty came and her student left, so did she. I couldn't wait for her to come back and give me my iPad back so I watched two episodes of Deltora Quest on the Mac before going for tuition at 5:30p.m.

History was okay. Am actually quite irritated with the way Sean acts in his own house. It's like he's rebelling against his parents.

Class started only at 6 o'clock, so we ended it at 7:30p.m, just in time to be late for my other Additional Mathematics class at 8 o'clock.

I know, right? My mom arranged it, and I only knew the day before. It's like it's not enough that I've got more than two tuitions a day. Plus, I heard the class is way ahead of me in terms of chapters.

Rushed like shit the minute I came home and then left for the tuition. It wasn't too bad, except the teacher actually speaks in Chinese, so sometimes I have no idea what the eff he's saying.

Not to mention the person next to me is incredibly passive.

Great, right?

One of my ex-MC classmates goes there too. I think he remembers me because when I said my name to the teacher, he kinda looked behind.

At 9:45 we were let off and I went out to where my dad was already waiting in the car with my brother.

Reached home just as my mom did. Got my iPad back and continued downloading/watching Deltora Quest :)

Slept at 12 something searching for stuff and watching Deltora Quest :P

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads!!

No comments: