Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

まだ変わり?

Ola :)

Hmm~ Today, today~

I woke up feeling like hell because I couldn't get enough sleep the day before. That's why, my mom decided it was time to see the doctor again. But I had to hand in some stuff to the teacher - since they don't allow me to use my seizure thing as an excuse - so I was to pass my work to my friends and ask them to help me hand 'em in.

I would have had to walk into the school this morning had I not seen Dellie pass by my brother's school. I called out to her and asked her to do me a favour by helping me hand in my Modern Maths notebook to the teacher and she said YES!!

She's such a darling :P

I have to thank her properly when I go to school tomorrow.

*Yes, quite unfortunately I'm going to school tomorrow :P*

Anyways, after that, my mom and I went back home. I was allowed to sleep for a while more to replenish whatever strength was necessary before we left for SDMC. At 10 o'clock, my mom woke me up again and told me to get ready to leave.

Was rather reluctant in getting up, but...

-_-

When we reached SDMC, my mom and I got out first whilst my dad went to park the car. Didn't have to wait long before Dr Yong saw us. She said she was going to have to change my medicine, and that my menial jerks that I'd been experiencing prior to both my seizures was actually the sign that it was coming.

Whoa~

I didn't know that.

It happened once inside the room too, but thankfully I didn't have another seizure -_-

Haha.

She prescribed another kind of medicine but warned me that this one would give me an increased appetite so I was going to have to be careful.

Know what this means, peeps? My friends'll have to keep tabs on me in school :P

Dr Yong also said that it's a good thing I'm able to describe everything so vividly - which made me perasan a bit :P

Did I mention my main problem is that I don't exercise?

-_-

My dad's making me follow him for golf now - which was actually my suggestion. You may gasp :P I also have to do a bit more mountain climbing on weekends now -_-

Ugh~

After paying for the medicine and all that, we stopped by my grandparents' place to have lunch. Had a nice meal of rice, veggie, scrambled eggs and some curry fish.

Haha.

Oh yeah, remember my Ellesse watch's strap snapped the other day? Well, today, we went to some building later on to fix the strap on my watch. Guess what? The only colour they had left was pink.

How disgusting is that?

Thankfully it wasn't the revolting, shocking pink. My mom calls it "sweet". I call it a total clash with my personality -_-

Eeesh.

And imagine, I have to put up with this till I snap it again.

Hmm~ :P

Nahh~

Went to fetch my brother from school after that.

OH! And you know what? Before my parents left the house to *ahem ahem ahem*, my dad left the gate open and some crazy homeless dude just WALKED IN. I know, right? He had the bloody balls to just walk into the house up to our door step, okay? My mom freaked and immediately asked him to leave *in Cantonese* but that bastard didn't wanna listen. And I was there all panicky and stuff because he looked mental and my mom said he reeked of alcohol.

Eventually he left, of course.

Had tuition with Puan Roh at 6 o'clock before re-watching Gosick on the Mac and converting the HD videos to mp4 format so it's watchable on my iPad.

Watched the latest episode of Castle too, which pissed me to no end because Castle and Beckett are still not together -_- Pissed my brother off too. Haha.

Oooh, and guess what? Gendou - the place I normally download all the anime songs - offers downloads for Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood too.

I'm ecstatic. That's my second anime-to-download after Gosick and Ookami-san To Shichinin No Nakama-tachi. Heehee.

That's about it for today :) Will go check if I have anymore unfinished homework before going to sleep :) CIAO!!

P/S: Click on my ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: