Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, March 11, 2011

寝ぼけて〜

~Blogged about the 10th in the previous post :) Enjoy~  

Okay, so today was a Friday and I was glad I wouldn't be sitting for anymore subjects, but I was dreading Chemistry.

I woke up at 6:10 - which was unbelievably late in my case - and I was actually contemplating on even going to school, but I told myself I had to hand in my files or I would've stayed up for nothing, so I got up.

-_-

Drank the disgusting essence thingymajing before going to school -_- Left the house late too, so I skipped morning briefing.

The first subject today was Modern Mathematics and we spent that day completing whatever we didn't have in the file. Oh, and did you know, I bought the wrong file for the subject - as usual because nobody told me. I asked, people said to get any file, only for me to find out that we were supposed to get ring files.

Thanks, guys.

Then again, it's all probably my fault for not being specific in my question. Next time, I'll make sure I ask every single person in class before wasting RM2.90 on something I don't need.

Helped Andyy with her files since there was nothing else to do.

After Maths was Chemistry and I knew I was doomed. Sure enough, I was more or less reprimanded for not even sending my file in at least once. Of course, nobody but me is at fault. You know, I should've asked everyone whenever I skipped school to go see the doctor.

Because it's not like I can tell the teacher the reason I didn't hand in the file is because I've been having weekly visits to the doctor. Why would she care? It's not her problem whether or not I have a seizure or whether I'm trying my best to suppress the goddamn thing, is it? I can't use that as an excuse because I don't want there to be people who go, "Ugh, she's using that excuse again. Just because she has a seizure, she can hand in stuff late and the teachers are more lenient."

But never mind.

The good news is, I can't fail Chemistry because even without the file marks, I scored 61. Highest in class is the Add Math genius with 90 marks.

I know, right?

And because we were all finalizing our Chemistry files, half of us didn't make it for recess, but we used that as an excuse against the prefects who came around telling us to go back to our classes :P

During BM, which was after recess, though, we learnt that our teacher didn't come, so our class's Treasurer asked the teacher if we could get some time to eat at the canteen because we didn't get a chance to.

Since I managed to grab a roti telur before recess officially ended, I stayed in class tutoring Andyy, who was having Math troubles.

After that, we had Add Maths, but our teacher didn't come in to class, so we didn't get our results, and I continued tutoring Andyy. Chatted with Sausage and Sasha in the process :)

When school ended at 12:30, it was raining, so I called my mom to ask where I was supposed to meet the person sending us back home. Had to get wet in the rain, but at least we made it back in time to still be early for her class with my mom :)

I was so tired today~ Guess what? I slept for so long today. I slept from 2:30++ and the next time I woke up, it was already 8 o'clock.

I know, right?

And I woke up to the voice of Edward Elric.

*Giggles like a typical girl*

My brother was watching an episode that I downloaded :P Mwahaha.

Went up to my parents' bedroom to wash my face then went downstairs to use my iPad for a while. Then I switched to the Mac because my brother wanted to use my iPad :)

See, I'm so nice :P

Cheh~

My aunt and uncle from PJ just came down to collect a book from my mom. They also exchanged news of my grandmother and I listened in :P

All I can say is, please give her the strength to go through this. Take away her pain and above all, her pride, so she can be a little nicer to herself. And bless her with good news so she doesn't feel as if the world is crashing down on her.

That's about it :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks :)

P/S/S: Thanks Dhillon :) Thanks Cleo - for handing in my Bio file for me. Thanks, to the mighty one above for a person like my aunt whom although seems a little *ahem ahem* but takes marvelous care of my grandmother.

And lastly, HAPPY HOLIDAYS :)

No comments: