Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, March 13, 2011

~12/03/2011~

Ola :)

I woke up at 10 something, if I'm not mistaken. Sorry, now that it's the holidays, my mind's probably 40-50% more blur than usual :P

Haha~

On the other hand, I woke up, went downstairs after cleaning myself up, and had a nice breakfast of wholemeal bread with fried egg. Trust me, even if it's wholemeal, it's nice if you're eating that for the first time in a long time :P

I also had to find Chopin's Op. 7 No. 2 Marzuka in A minor for my Theory class later that afternoon. I was supposed to find the song, analyze it and play a little from it. But I didn't know how to do it, so I just photostatted it and put it into my bag.

Heehee~

Did the same with my Workbook homework because it didn't make any sense -_-

That Saturday my brother and I didn't have English class with the Madame either because she had to go for some course thingymajing with her school. That's why I spent most of the time cooped up in my room with my iPad playing Miriel the Magical Merchant.

It's kinda like Diner Dash, but more magic-y and of more mystery *something like that* Oh, and the music's nicer :P

At 3 o'clock, I finally decided to bathe and go out to the office for my class. There was a semi-dead cockroach outside the studio room we were supposed to have our lesson in but since it couldn't stand anymore, I just watched as it moved its feelers around.

Ugh~ Disgusting.

At 4:20p.m. she finally had us and the lesson commenced. Wasn't too bad. Had loads of holiday homework because she thinks our schools wouldn't have given us any.

-_-

Great, right?

After that, I hung around downstairs with my aunt whilst playing Miriel the Magical Merchant on my iPad. I also read an article on the newspaper about the horrible 8.9 earthquake in Japan. I was utterly horrified.

Did you know that that earthquake caused our Earth to shift 10cm on it's axis?

Had dinner at the steamboat place. Was a really nice dinner with the fried chicken, lala, and other stuff. Went home stuffed like anything.

Came back home and then left for the night market with the maid because she said she wanted to look around. Turns out she wanted something nice to buy for her 3-year-old child. It's sweet, but I wouldn't buy anything from the night market -_-

After the was done looking around, it was my turn :P I saw that they had Gulliver's Travels out and clear already, so I bought it for eight bucks.

My money, of course.

Went home and watched it. My brother watched the first bit with me, then he went off to talk with his friend on his phone -_-

Stupid boy.

-_-

In the end there was a slight glitch in the CD, so I couldn't finish it that night. Went upstairs and watched CSI with my mom :) Was really nice. Then again, it's always nice :P

That's about it :)

CIAO!!

P/S: Click on my Nuffnang ads please :) Thanks!!

No comments: