Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

~07/03/2011~

~Blogged about the 5th and the 6th in the previous posts :) Enjoy~    

Woo~ Exams started today :) Woke up early at 5:35a.m, got myself fresh and all ready to sit for the exams, which were BM, BI and Physics :) Drank some Essence of Knowledge that my parents got for my brother and I the day before when they came back from whatever concert they were attending. Of course, my brother's was a different kind of essence - Essence of Play.

-_-

Left for school after my brother finally got himself ready to go -_- Reached early enough to go for morning briefing for the first time in a while :) Since I got the second seizure, I'd been feeling more than lazy to get up early so I felt really guilty :(

At 7:15, we went downstairs and had our extra-long assembly as always on Mondays. This time, it was longer than usual because they were giving away the medals to those who won first, second and third places in various competitions.

There was this one girl who went up and came down looking as if her neck was going to break.

:P

The teacher-in-charge then dropped a bombshell. Another class and ours was going to have our exams downstairs in the Bilik Serbaguna, but we had to take our own chairs from our own classes.

It was agony hauling my stupid green Yobo bag from our class on the second floor all the way down. At least other people got to sling their bags.

Guess that was probably my fault -_-

Our first exam that day was Bahasa Malaysia and I was this close to not finishing the paper. I had used up a good half of my time on the Rumusan section alone when there were other sections to be done. I kinda panicked a little but managed to finish a little before the teacher collected our papers.

Didn't answer one of the "bina ayat" sentences for the word "robak-rabik" because even if I were to guess the meaning, I wouldn't know what it meant.

Till now, I don't :P

After that, we studied for Physics, which was going to be our next subject after recess. Had the protein bar to eat that day and was a good girl - I didn't buy anything from the canteen :P

Physics was...

Okay, I can't exactly remember, so I'm sorry, but I know I could answer the questions reasonably reasonably :P

It's not an error, I seriously mean "reasonably reasonably" :P

Had about an hour before English started and everyone was more or less either lazing around the room or preparing for the exams on the next day. Sometimes I feel I'm probably acting too overly-confident about always getting good grades for English and that one day I'll get a very bad grade and be humiliated.

:(

Which is why I'll indulge in my best friend - the Oxford Dictionary - during the hols after the exams :)

Heehee.

English was okay. The answers will most probably depend on the person who set the paper because some of the questions seem like there can be more than one answer.

Yeah~

After English, we went back home at 2:30p.m. and I rushed to eat my lunch, bathe and get ready for my Physics & Chemistry class in Bangsar at 4:30p.m.

Class was interesting as always, but I always get irritated that I can't see the answer before the rest. I feel so unbelievably stupid.

Shut up.

Nonetheless, it was fruitful and fun. I think I got closer with one of the classmates there too because my first-friend-that-I-met-on-my-first-day-of-that-class and her friend didn't come :) Oh, and the teacher saw my notes and was like, "Wow, your notes very colourful la. Your handwriting also very nice."

Got the same compliment from the person who sat next to me that day :P

*Blush blush* :P

HAHA.

After class I was beat. Dad came only at 8:30 which made me all the more tired when he finally arrived to fetch me. When we reached home, I immediately set about studying Chemistry which was going to be our next exam the following day.

Finally went up to sleep when my mom insisted I go up at 11:30p.m.

CIAO!!

P/S: Ads please :) Click click CLICK!! Thanks :)

No comments: