Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

~05/03/2011~

Sorry I haven't been blogging. I decided to let my eyes take a break from receiving all that ray from the computer screen -_-

Same with the iPad. I only use it when I need to set the alarm now -_-

Bleghh~

Now, the 5th of March was a good three days ago, so I can't promise exact details, but here goes~

It was a Saturday and I was forced to wake up early because I was having tuition at 9 o'clock in the morning thanks to Sean -_-

Ugh~

Though I set the alarm to ring at 8 o'clock and 8:05, it only rang at the former time. The next time I woke up, it was already 8:47a.m. and I was 13 minutes from being late.

"Wee~"

-_-

Jumped up from bed, raced to the bathroom, did a quickie shower and proceeded with walking to tuition. Well, my parents weren't home and I certainly had no other means of transportation except for my incredibly knock-knee-d legs, so...

Was surprised I wasn't too late -_-

Sean had not even woken up yet.

The subject that day was Modern Maths and as usual, Sean always manages to get on the wrong side of his parents. Sometimes I feel like just walking out of the room because of how much they bicker. And it's not the kind that you can relate to either. This is the kind of bickering that would get me slapped/whacked/whipped if I ever tried it on my parents.

I'm telling you, it's a whirlpool of hate in the room whenever we have lessons.

On the other hand, I had a reasonably decent lesson and went back home about an hour and a half after is started. Walked back again because I didn't have a phone to call my dad with to ask if he was free to fetch me and I couldn't use the house phone because that would mean I would have to dial the house phone number - which was useless in that situation because I did not know if my dad was home.

*I just re-read that whole sentence and had to catch my breath -_-*

Anyways, spent the first half of my free time at home in front of the Mac *no prizes to who can guess what I was surfing the Net for :P* and the other half finishing my Theory homework before my class later that evening.

Learnt that my English teacher wasn't going to come for class because her taxi driver forgot to pick her up, which meant my brother and I had "a free period" from 2 to 4 - well, at least that's what it was in my case, since I had Theory class at that time :)

Theory was... alright, I guess. Lots of work to do :( Not to mention I also had exams that week :(

At least I've got the hols to look forward to? -_-

Who'm I kiddin', eh? :P

After Theory class, I stayed downstairs with my aunt at the counter for a while. Wanted to see if that DVD guy was going to stop by so I could buy some movies to keep me entertained at home, but he ditched that day :(

Stayed for two hours there for nothing :P

Well, I guess you can't say I stayed there for nothing :P I ended up having McD's for dinner with my aunt that evening. It was only her, me and the maid at home because my parents were attending a concert whilst my brother had a sleepover to go to.

Makes him sound so girly, right? :P

Haha.

Slept at 12 something doing something on my iPad :P

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my ads!! :)

No comments: