Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

長いよ〜痛いよ〜

Ola :)

Sorry I haven't been blogging according to the dates -_- I haven't had... the time...

-_-

Bleghh~

Anyways, today, I set the alarm to ring at 5:35 and 5:45 a.m. They rang, of course, but I just didn't want to get up. Quite unfortunately, my mom had other plans :( I was hauled up on my feet and I literally dragged my feet to her room to bathe and everything -_-

Bleghh~

Drank my shake, packed my bag, la-di-da, then hopped into the car and was driven off to school with my brother.

Reached the school at about 7 something so it would've been unreasonable and a waste of time to go to the library because they'd already have been done with the meeting, so I went straight to my class.

Had "silent reading" today, so I just read through my BM Twitter book.

Once we sang our national anthem and heard whatever the teacher wanted to say, we were led upstairs to our respective classes.

First subject we had today was Add Maths. Puan J came in and gave us all a 6-question test. Wasn't too bad, but I made a very careless mistake in one of the questions so I only got 3/5 :( Curses.

After that, we received more questions and finished those before her time was up. Next was BM, but our teacher didn't come today, so our Chemistry teacher replaced her. We had to go up one floor to our Chem lab.

Wasn't too bad. I still pretty much enjoy Chemistry, mainly because Mr T from the Bangsar tuition made it a tad bit more enjoyable than my school teacher makes it.

The only down part is that I'm a little behind in school. Mr T from Bangsar jumps chapters according to what topic he thinks should come first so we understand better, so...

Yeah~

After Chemistry was recess, so I went to the library because I was on duty today. Took the opportunity to arrange my sad-excuse-for-a-shelf since it'd been ages since I last did so.

Next up was Modern Maths. Ugh~ Today was definitely not my day. I was to hand in so many things the next day. "Best" part is, I wanted to skip it -_-

Bleghh~

So much for skipping now~ -_-

Then again, it's a good thing too because I wanted to copy my exam schedule for the following week. I know, the joy, right? :P

Had Chemistry next *yes, even though we already had it earlier -_-* so it was four periods of that subject, which made our whole class very exhausted by the end of it. Our teacher still makes it bearable by the little exciting things she does like mix some chemicals to change it's colour, but even so~

Yeah~

I've got a little irritating pain in my neck *literally* so I actually want to end this quick so excuse me if I sound more abrupt than usual :P

Last subject for the day was Pengawasan. My English teacher last year was in charge of our class so I could use that time to see my Biology teacher for the rest of the powerpoint presentations for me to fill up my exercise papers.

She was so nice. She said I could leave my thumbdrive on her table and she'll put it in, then the next day I can go and collect it.

You know what this means, right?

I get an extra day to finish it!!

:P

After school, I called my parents up because they told me not to stay back in school for a while. My mom came up to the school office to explain things to my headmistress before I was allowed to leave with her.

Went to Popular to get books and have lunch. Had lunch at Esquire Kitchen. While waiting for the food to arrive, my mom and I went to Popular to get whatever books I needed. Ran into her student and her mother there.

After lunch, we all went back home. I used the computer for a while then went into the music room to finish up my Physics file to hand in the next day. After that, I watched the eighth episode of Gosick that I downloaded.

My sister absolutely has to watch that show. It's goddamn adorable :P

Mwahaha.

Actually, everyone that watches anime should watch that show :P

Mwahaha.

That's about all for now :) Had shake for dinner and summarized that I'm allergic to the medicine my doctor gave me. For now I've stopped consuming it but that means I need to see her again soon -_-

Haha.

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads!! :P Thanks!

No comments: