Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, March 11, 2011

~10/02/2011~

Ola :)

Woke up at 5:35a.m. on Thursday wishing it was a Saturday.

You know, so I wouldn't have to sit for three exams?

-_-

Eventually, I hauled myself up from the mattress and bathed in my parents' room. After my brother and I were done getting ready, we left for school.

The first exam we sat for was Civic.

*I know. Who the hell makes Civic an exam, right?*

Didn't bother studying for it, though. I mean, I don't exactly want to fail it, but I don't want to pay as much attention to that either. Not to say I think it's useless *okay, I do :P* but I don't get how making it an exam will help. We're already struggling with other subjects.

Or is it that you just love making us suffer?

Anyways, I will say that I more or less just flipped through the Civic textbook so I'm not completely ignorant when I answer the questions.

The exam started at 7:50a.m. and I don't think I'll ace it, but I won't fail it either. There were 25 objective questions *I think* and some structural questions too, which made me a little panicky considering I sucked at those.

Not to mention the last question had something to do about the song we sing in the morning assembly.

-_-

I only got four words out of ten correct in that question :P

With the exam finishing at 8:50 and History starting 15 minutes after, everyone in the classroom rushed about cursing, flipping through their textbooks as if to absorb everything in the first two chapters by smell.

-_-

The exam was decent enough. I think I answered just as decently. All I have to do now is hope that I got the essay section right because I suck at that -_-

To others, the exam was easy.

Tch, and they call me a nerd :P

Haha.

By the time the exam ended, the bell rang for recess and we all proceeded down to the canteen. Many of the Form 4s held their Moral/Agama textbooks/notes in their hands whilst eating. I was a little more at leisure because frankly speaking, I wasn't all too psyched about studying for Moral -_-

Bleghh~

All I did was memorize the key words for the essay just so I don't flunk that part. Everyone else was all frustrated trying to memorize the full definition for the values, swearing whenever they got one word out of place.

-_-

Yeah~ We have that kind of drama in school -_-

Hah, when we got the exam paper, there was more swearing and cursing.

Why?

The questions were all subjective.

Mwahaha~

So I pretty much died when they asked about the definition for the moral values -_- Moral of the story - always study 100% for your exams no matter how tedious they seem. The irony of it all, right?

The exam finished at 12 o'clock, which gave us one and a half hours of free time till we all could go back home. Everyone was rushing to finish their Chemistry files because apparently we were supposed to hand it in that day. I, of course, didn't know, so I couldn't do anything bout it. Instead, I finished my Add Maths homework because I had tuition later that evening.

Finished it before school ended and because our Maths teacher came in to substitute for our Civic time that day, everyone crowded around her since she was marking our papers. The highest at the moment is 34/35. Two people scored that much. I don't know how much I got :(

At 1:50 we all went home. I, on the other hand, was staying back until four, so I hung around with Cleo and Kanga - who had already come back from her chess competition. I ate lunch at the canteen with them and listened to Kanga's MP3 because she brought it to school. I had an issue with it, though, because the last time Kanga used it, she blasted the music with the earphones around her neck.

I think I became 30% more deaf than I already am :P

Met up with one of my SBS friends at the canteen too. Her friends and her were having some kind of studious moment in the canteen -_- They sat next to our table whilst Kanga, Cleo and I chatted with Viv, our SBS friend.

Caught up with old times while eating Kanga's Fruit Plus sweets.

-_-

But they had to leave soon because one of our teachers realized they were from SBS and said it was prohibited for them to be there when they had their own canteen. Felt so guilty.

At four o'clock, they sent me off and I, upon reaching home, bathed, studied a little, then used my iPad a little. At 6:30 after Sean's class with my mom, the both of us walked back to his house for a double lesson of Add Maths and Modern Maths. We started on Chapter 4 of Add Maths that day and finished it that day itself because it was only four pages long.

Only had forty five minutes of Modern Maths, though, because Sean's mom came home late from her daughter's class with my mom -_- Bleghh~

At 10 o'clock, they sent me home on the way to dinner.

I came back home, ate dinner, and did my best to complete all my files, namely Bio, Chemistry and Modern Mathematics. Guess what? My mom disallowed me to stay up to do it. She said she didn't care if I didn't get marks for them but I had to have my sleep.

I, stubborn as always, insisted on completing them so my mom stayed me up with me to make sure I went to sleep. When she realized I'd probably have to stay up past 12, she went ballistic. She also said she didn't care if I failed my exams because it was only the beginning of the year.

-_-

In the end, she helped me with some stuff and then went up to sleep. That night, I slept at 12:30.

That's about it :) CIAO!!

P/S: NUFFNANG ADS PLEASE!! Thanks :)

P/S/S: I failed my BM with 37% :P Bright side is, only five people from my class passed. Heehee.

No comments: