Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, January 12, 2012

学校が嫌い

Today's million-dollar question: Why do we study?

*          *          *

Ola :)

I woke up at 6 o'clock today again, as usual. The alarm clock on my phone obviously only works as something that wakes me up before my maid does.

-.-

After getting ready, my dad sent my brother and I to school. My brother wanted to go to school because he needed to get his trial results from the school. He lost his, that's why -.- Cacat fella.

That aside, morning briefing was... tiring. Lined up according to our seating positions on Monday and rehearsed our ikrar. Not long after, we left for our assembly.

Maths was our first subject that day. Studied Number Bases. Got homework as well. For BM, we studied Syair Makna Riak. Our teacher is pretty awesome, so BM was bearable.

After BM, I rushed outside to the school entrance because my dad was helping me drop off some potatoes. They were for my Bio class afterwards, to answer your question. I forgot to bring it with me in the morning so my dad was being a darling.

-.-

Yeah, so sure enough, we did an experiment on potatoes today. In the process of skinning the damned potato, though, I cut my finger.

Hallelujah, no?


Just so you know, that's my middle finger. Bloody thing wouldn't stop bleeding. I felt like Guam for a minute there - like... a few seconds before my friend plastered it.

Haha.

Me, forever injured, no? -.-

English was next. Finally, a subject I actually looked forward to. We were doing a continuous writing exercise today, thank God. I missed writing so much - explains why I started a story yesterday (but that'll be between you and me, kay? :)

There was no extra class today. The teacher didn't come in. Thank the heavens. Continued with my English essay in the meantime.

Went home at 2:30p.m. Dad was late, though, again, so technically I went home at 2:58p.m.

Ate then bathed. Ooh, after I bathed, I actually tried to French braid my hair!! :P It was damn hard for me since it was my first time doing my own hair. Arms got so bloody tired halfway -.-


Awesome, no? This is pretty damn good for a complete first-timer. Didn't think I could even make it even look remotely like a braid, what more a French one.

Bleghh~

Took a short 30-minute nap before my Add Maths teacher arrived. Class was alright. Learned the first chapter of the Form 5 syllabus. She finished the whole bloody chapter within an hour and a half, complete with enigmatic question to help screw with my brain mechanism.

-.-

After lesson ended, I ate some veggie with my mom then continued my new story at 8 o'clock. At nine, I continued my Add Maths homework before finally packing up for the night. I'm currently waiting for a friend to send me some stuff I have to print. I thought she forgot. She'd better thank God I asked or I would've gone to sleep first -.-

Wondering how I'm getting so detailed with my posts, by the way? It's because of my trusty Twenty Twelve Diary. It's absolutely awesome :) Full page diary posts. Fantastic.

That's about it, then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: