Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, November 3, 2008

WHAT???!!!

WHAT???!!! Are you CRAZY??!!!

Okay, that's not what I said, but I would've liked to.

I bet you don't know what I'm talking about.

-_-

Well, one of my dad's staff, Sotong, asked me to play the cello of one of the pieces by Taro Hakase. It was a duet with an Iwao Furusawa. The piece entitled Jounetsu Tairiku. It's not a bad piece, really... A bit out of tune at some parts, but it was overall alright.

The two violinists played like crazy people and so did the cellist. -_-

And he wants me to play the cello for that piece??!!

Actually, he's not asking me to play much. It's not really hard, with practice, of course, and to tell you the truth, it's mostly repeats of everything, so I don't need to read much either.

Phew!

But THAT DOESN'T CUT IT!!!

-_- Oh you guys know what I mean, right? :( If I play a wrong note...

TEN-TEN-TENNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would-DIE!!! OF HUMILIATION!!! AHHH!!!!

-_-

Over dramatic much??? -_-

Okay, that's enough '-_-'s, don't you think? :P

Apart from that, it's all alright. That's all! Ciao, little bloggie!!!!

No comments: