Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, August 21, 2011

バカ

Today's million-dollar question: Would you like to be a vampire?

* * *

Ola :)

I've never felt like a bigger jackass than I did today. It's amazing how one sentence can turn everybody against you.

But I shan't get into details.

Anyways, I woke up at 8:57a.m today. I know the precise timing because I looked at my watch and thought it was 12 in the afternoon already. Then I checked my phone and realised it was only 8:57a.m. My watch just stopped working again. So I reset it, then went to freshen up.

It surprised me that I could get up so early, though, cause I was up till 12 the night before, watching 2012. Haha. I actually really like that show. We have the CD and I watched it before with my sister and brother, but I saw it and felt like watching it again so...

Heehee.

It was on Channel 411.

Had shake for breakfast, as usual, but this time since the vanilla formula one had run out, I drank the chocolate one instead. Oh, and crackers, not apples. Mwahaha. After that, I spent most of the morning in my parents' bedroom, charging my iPad whilst reading Charming Junkie again.

I reviewed that once. The manga, I mean. It's still an ongoing manga, so I have yet to know what happens to Umi and Naka. But oh my God, you can get a heart attack reading that manga. It's just so cute.

Watched an episode of CSI:Miami after I decided to let my iPad charge, then did some homework. Did Add Maths, then copied Fina's Physics PEKA while watching Family Guy on my iPad.

Not long after, my mom had already finished teaching so we got ready to go to my grandparents' place.

Oh-my-God, that's when I saw Pepper and her new haircut. She looked like the cutest thing I'd ever seen in my entire life. I mean, you can see her eyes now!! Plus, she looks so thin!! God, she was so adorable.

You know what? She looks like a darling little lamb, I swear. I couldn't stop playing with her and going, "Oh my goodness, you're a little cutie aren't you? Yes, you are!!"

-_-

Haha.

At my grandparents' place, I played 3D Words with my aunt, mom, dad and E E Nan before playing Hotel Dash.

*Pause*

Sorry, I had to stop drafting my post because it was time to have dinner. For the most part, I really enjoyed dinner today. Our whole family plus our family friend went to Jaya One to have dinner. We were contemplating on the place, so my mom and I suggested Kissaten. It was a little something like Zenmai Sushi.

My dad was reluctant at first, but relented in the end.

Good thing too, cause I would've killed myself if I hadn't eaten there. They had the best Char Siew Pizza EVER. I was definitely going there again when I grow older and can visit my grandparents on my own :P

Mwahaha.

Was VERY full by the time dinner ended and I had to rush to the toilet the second we reached home - that was, of course, after I let Pepper out of the cage :P

Played with Pepper a little more after changing into my pyjamas, then finished my Physics and Chemistry PEKA. Thanks to Fina and Chucky for lending me their papers. I am eternally grateful :P

Was watching Russell Peters until just now. Am going to sleep soon cause it's already 11:17p.m and I have to go to school tomorrow.

Ugh, I've got a four-hour tuition after that too :( Life is so cruel. Haha.

Okie dokie then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!,

P/S/S: I'm sorry visiting you is the best help I can give. Love you.

No comments: